Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife that encourage and offer you a second wife, do they exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they might exist but why on earth would they be living under the same roof as each other?

Originally posted by GuledFaroole View Post
    so they don't feel 'bored' alone but live in separate homes.
    ha lamest excuse ever. in other words because you can't afford to give them both a separate accommodation each therefore you should stop dreaming about taking a 2nd wife. i know some women who are open to polygamy but don't know any who are open to sharing a home with the other wife. wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by GuledFaroole View Post
      When you won't mention polygamy out of fear that she might not like it or it would be too much burdensome to have multiple wives then suddenly she offer you a second wife who could be her friend or someone she knows and you accept the offer.

Both wives are happy with each other, support each other and spend time living in the same roof while you're working in your 9-5 job so they don't feel 'bored' alone but live in separate homes.

So, my question is do they EXIST? A wife that encourage you to have two, three or four because it's sunnah? Is this realistic in this day and age?
      Akhi, a polygamous marriage is incredibly hard to sustain in a society based on capitalism. Unless you plan on going back home then that's another story. I've heard sisters are putting a condition on their husband getting another wife on their marriage contracts so things are looking bleak for you.

War ninyahow maxaad uu rabtaa gabadh labaad, Marka hore mid guurso LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Macsharah View Post

Akhi, a polygamous marriage is incredibly hard to sustain in a society based on capitalism. Unless you plan on going back home then that's another story. I've heard sisters are putting a condition on their husband getting another wife on their marriage contracts so things are looking bleak for you.

War ninyahow maxaad uu rabtaa gabadh labaad, Marka hore mid guurso LOL
        I know 1 or 2 guys that marry 2nd wives that are single mothers who already have accomodation given by government
        so its easier for them

Comment

Originally posted by Macsharah View Post

Akhi, a polygamous marriage is incredibly hard to sustain in a society based on capitalism.
          Interesting. Can you elaborate?

Comment

I agree. Keep one wife for minimum 5 years before even thinking of a second wife. It's a blessing to be married but not easy.
            There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
              I've heard of it happen before.

Those husbands hit the jackpot.
              Not really. I would like that my wife is jealous even if I am interested in polygamy. She should just have enough control over herself and not loose completely if the man is doing justice and is being fair. Our mother Ayesha(ra) sometimes got in trouble for her jealousy but she did'nt loose it completely.

Comment

Working...
              X