Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it possible?

Background info:

21 year old man didnt attend university as it is useless and done an apprenticeship instead so been working for a solid 5 years while getting better in this career alhamdulilah

I am 100% ready to get married and although discussing with family they fully support me trying to get married and have looked. But unfortunatly most girls are not looking to get married so early and thier families probably think im too young. Same old dead story.

literally how can someone meet a nice muslima who is just normal and would like to marry and just live. I dont see it as young, whats the point of a this energy when im young to just go to waste??

it seems the only way to actually get married would be to just get a girlfriend (non muslim) and then marry her. I would obviously just have to start talking to girls and get to know them etc.

but i feel like its impossible to marry a muslim girl there is always some excuse from the family either there to young or look at me to young or their studies or this and that rubbish.

its a real shame for me honestly, like what is the halal way for someone if they didnt have family? Its very strange it seems so easy for non muslims for them to simply just get to know the person and there u go they are a couple.

sorry for the long post. Btw please dont say online thats just silly for me.

Your sister or female relative could ask around maybe in a sisters female group on facebook or smt
    Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

That would be good if i had a sister. Just have two brothers younger 3 years. Besides eve that just sounds longed out u dont even know if it will work out or your the same type of people??

Originally posted by Kaas View Post
      Your sister or female relative could ask around maybe in a sisters female group on facebook or smt

Comment

Originally posted by Okay? View Post
        That would be good if i had a sister. Just have two brothers younger 3 years. Besides eve that just sounds longed out u dont even know if it will work out or your the same type of people??

Thats kind of how marriage is, you screen someone observatively, based on facts like their deen, their likes and dislikes etc.. you dont need to personally get chatty with a girl and maybe even become blinded with love or whatever, thats where shaytan comes in.. you need to put islam first when looking for marriage, you can't find someone based on your nafs
        Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

What age range are you looking for? It may not sound ideal but have you considered looking for someone older? Maybe just a couple of years older. They might be more open and ready for marriage. Or just keep trying, am sure there are sisters your age looking.

Comment

Sounds great brother but unfortunately easier said then done. Thank u for your time though.

Originally posted by Kaas View Post

Thats kind of how marriage is, you screen someone observatively, based on facts like their deen, their likes and dislikes etc.. you dont need to personally get chatty with a girl and maybe even become blinded with love or whatever, thats where shaytan comes in.. you need to put islam first when looking for marriage, you can't find someone based on your nafs

Comment

May Allah grant you a pious spouse.

Ask around in local mosques and if you want to broaden your horizons even more than try a website like pure matrimony. I know you said not online but honestly pure matrimony as a last resort isn't such a bad idea.

Keep making dua for yourself, pray tahhajud etc and don't give up hope even if you feel down by stupid antics of some of these muslim girls and their families.

Comment

I was hoping to find some between 18 and 21 but thats looking slim. I would really prefer them to be younger then me. Thats literally the only request i have so im not trying to make it difficult. Thanks for the reply

Originally posted by Janna90 View Post
                What age range are you looking for? It may not sound ideal but have you considered looking for someone older? Maybe just a couple of years older. They might be more open and ready for marriage. Or just keep trying, am sure there are sisters your age looking.
                Last edited by Okay?; 20-04-19, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your kind words

Originally posted by Medic View Post
                  May Allah grant you a pious spouse.

Ask around in local mosques and if you want to broaden your horizons even more than try a website like pure matrimony. I know you said not online but honestly pure matrimony as a last resort isn't such a bad idea.

Keep making dua for yourself, pray tahhajud etc and don't give up hope even if you feel down by stupid antics of some of these muslim girls and their families.

Comment

Originally posted by Okay? View Post
                    I was hoping to find some between 18 and 21 but thats looking slim. I would really prefer them to be younger then me. Thats literally the only request i have so im not trying to make it difficult. Thanks for the reply

Yh I understand. But marriage is one of those things that can take years for some people, it doesn’t happen overnight. I wish I could give you a simpler answer. But honestly if it’s meant to be it will be. Just keep making dua and make effort to look but don’t lose hope and go the haram route.

Comment

I hope so inshallah

Originally posted by Janna90 View Post

Yh I understand. But marriage is one of those things that can take years for some people, it doesn’t happen overnight. I wish I could give you a simpler answer. But honestly if it’s meant to be it will be. Just keep making dua and make effort to look but don’t lose hope and go the haram route.
                      Â*

Comment

Working...
                      X