Husband threatened to throw me out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband threatened to throw me out

Salaam everyone, today my husband threatened to thow me out of the house and im not sure what my next step should be . He did apologize for it but things are tense between us, and we are not on talking terms at the moment ( we are living in the same house) What is the islamic ruling on this? Does he have the right to throw me out? Should i let it go and behave normal coz he said sorry? I find this hard to do because i come from an abusive background and a parent has actually thrown me out of the house in the past. I dont have anywhere to go. I do not have a job at the moment but i am applying everywhere to get one soon inshAllah. The argument was about why i hadnt cooked food yet but our plan had been to go out today all day so i thought we would eat out. also i have a burn injury on my arm which is still healing so i am slower in getting housechores done. Any advice is much appreciated.

Your husband sounds abusive and from your example it sounds that being thrownnout would be better for you, but thats between the 2 of you.

until he tells you he divirces you he is obligated to provide for you, thats your right over him. If he does divorce you there is a period called "iddah" in this period there is time for reconciliation, if you reconcile/sleep together with him in this period you arent divorced anymore, but you only have 2 divorces left at this point, after 3 divorces total, he cannot take you back and you are completely haram for one another. The iddah period is 3 months or 3 menstrual cycles.

to be more clear, he has to provide for you until iddah is over he can NOT throw you out.
    Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

May Allah make things easy for you.¬*

Comment

Originally posted by RosenJasmine View Post
        Salaam everyone, today my husband threatened to thow me out of the house and im not sure what my next step should be . He did apologize for it but things are tense between us, and we are not on talking terms at the moment ( we are living in the same house) What is the islamic ruling on this? Does he have the right to throw me out? Should i let it go and behave normal coz he said sorry? I find this hard to do because i come from an abusive background and a parent has actually thrown me out of the house in the past. I dont have anywhere to go. I do not have a job at the moment but i am applying everywhere to get one soon inshAllah. The argument was about why i hadnt cooked food yet but our plan had been to go out today all day so i thought we would eat out. also i have a burn injury on my arm which is still healing so i am slower in getting housechores done. Any advice is much appreciated.
        Only Allaah knows the truth.

If you believe he has oppressed you, make dua.

Make dua that Ya Allaah if he has oppressed me you are al-Qawii make him stop. Ya Qawi, never allow him to do this again.

Make the dua persistently.
        Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by RosenJasmine View Post
          wot the hell...

deffo get a job

Comment

Working...
          X