• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
    More like featherweight. ^

OP - Pray Istikhara In Sha Allaah.
    Mega oof.

Comment

Originally posted by bamjamjamma View Post

I'm not sure if he has or not. If I did, it would've made things a lot easier for me, for one I would have never kept praying to about him for almost 2 years. I felt like we were at sync a lot, maybe its one sided, maybe not. I feel like he pulls himself back a lot when he's with me (sometimes he jokes, other times he is dry, never looks at me straight in the eye/ always has his head down low with me and not any other girl). Because he knows his boundaries, it makes me like him a lot more :/ But seeing his current state, I don't think he's ready for marriage right now. Maybe when he is ready, Allah will put us into eachothers lives again, maybe not. But I think I need to forget about him...
      Cut off all contact with this guy. You shouldn't be joking and talking unnecessarily with a non-mahram in the first place.

Make du'a that Allah grants you what's best for your dunya and akhirah.

Comment

Maybe, he's not very attracted to you ? There's a possibility that he enjoys your company and likes your personality but you don't set his heartbeats racing ? That's why he's staying aloof not to hurt you.

When a guy fancies a girl, he'd go to any lengths to woo her and win her over. He wouldn't give her mixed signals if she makes a move.

Anyway, you can seek confirmation to be absolutely sure.

Comment

I mentioned that I need to forget it, the point of this post is how, and if I should still have hope.
          How?
          ​​​​​​
          The same way you forget everything else, it looks like your infatuated thats why you have difficulty forgetting because deep down inside you don't want to,

Hope for what exactly ?
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post

This is what I have to deal with.

These rude one liners must be ceased once and for all.
            This is what happens when you step out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
              This is what happens when you step out of the ring.
              Interesting.

Funny thing is, these people who post with brown font seem to think it's okay to refer to my posts and call me a name, and when the Ameer retaliates they say don't allude to my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post

Interesting.

Funny thing is, these people who post with brown font seem to think it's okay to refer to my posts and call me a name, and when the Ameer retaliates they say don't allude to my posts.

Who's picking on you son?

Comment

Who's picking on you son?
                  Lol

Comment

Hilarious that some people think they can "put people in their place" and accuse them of starting arguments - without having some sort of retaliation.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                      Hilarious that some people think they can "put people in their place" and accuse them of starting arguments - without having some sort of retaliation.
                      In that case expect a storm to head your way. -_-

Comment

In that case expect a storm to head your way. -_-
                        Ceasefire?

(I have exams).

Comment

Last edited by bamjamjamma; 02-04-19, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
                            Maybe, he's not very attracted to you ? There's a possibility that he enjoys your company and likes your personality but you don't set his heartbeats racing ? That's why he's staying aloof not to hurt you.

When a guy fancies a girl, he'd go to any lengths to woo her and win her over. He wouldn't give her mixed signals if she makes a move.

Anyway, you can seek confirmation to be absolutely sure.
                            i agree

Comment

JAK @all,
                              I am done with this whole thing. I hate it, I hate everything about all of this and how it makes me feel stupid. I hate mushy things, i've never had to deal with anything like this before. I guess I acted stupid and I liked things about him when Im pretty sure he wasn't even thinking the same way about me. Now I bet he sees me differently, and was probably feeling awkward about it the whole time. Make duaa for me, I feel very very uncomfortable with myself right now. I hate all of this. I will take what ~TwinklingStar~ said. I will not be talking to anyone about him, I will forget about him, and only time will tell why going through all of this was necessary. All I know is it's khair... inshaAllah it is good. Again, please make duaa for me. JAK

Comment

JAK @all,
                                I am done with this whole thing. I hate it, I hate everything about all of this and how it makes me feel stupid. I hate mushy things, i've never had to deal with anything like this before. I guess I acted stupid and I liked things about him when Im pretty sure he wasn't even thinking the same way about me. Now I bet he sees me differently, and was probably feeling awkward about it the whole time. Make duaa for me, I feel very very uncomfortable with myself right now. I hate all of this. I will take what ~TwinklingStar~ said. I will not be talking to anyone about him, I will forget about him, and only time will tell why going through all of this was necessary. All I know is it's khair... inshaAllah it is good. Again, please make duaa for me. JAK
                                You were not acting stupid, if he was serious and interested you would know because he would do it the correct way and show interest, there’s no point wasting time. Feel better soon in Sha allah. Its Qadr of Allah and a test that you will get through in sha Allah.
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X