Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend to wife clubbing help

Closed post
    Last edited by Silence; 31-03-19, 01:04 AM. Reason: Too many judgemental people when I needed a answer

.......what help are you even asking for? Are you asking for help to decide whether you should allow your girlfriend to go clubbing? You want us to help you decide whether or not to allow your girlfriend to go clubbing?

Wake up and open your eyes brother...before it's too late.

Comment

N/a
      Last edited by Silence; 31-03-19, 01:09 AM.

Comment

As a muslim what do you think are the islamic views on clubbing?
        You said born Muslim yeah? Were you also raised Muslim? Do you have much islamic knowledge?

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
          i use to go clubbing and drinking with my girlfriend (both born Muslims) she turned islamic for a 1 year and we both said we quit clubbing and drinking then she found i out i was cheating on her and then she got with me after 5 months apart she stopped wearing the scarf and got back with me but then 2 months later she asked me if she can go out clubbing with her co workers and not drink i got angry but i remembered that she asked me and she was scared to ask me took her 3 days to ask and she thought i would say no but i said yes after some time what should i do should i carry on like its normal she did say she wont go again and keep in mine my girlfriend does want to marry but now im not sure if i should please help me Some one tell me what to do I am a male early 20s been together on and off for 4 years
          is this joke or something? this is a troll post, don't reply to it, I noticed in marriage section everyday a new user posting silly, haram and crap threads, close it down.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post

is this joke or something? this is a troll post, don't reply to it, I noticed in marriage section everyday a new user posting silly, haram and crap threads, close it down.
            You really think it's a troll? It's not even funny... it seems like some silly boy who is confused in life..

Comment

N/a
              Last edited by Silence; 31-03-19, 01:10 AM.

Comment

N/a
                Last edited by Silence; 31-03-19, 01:10 AM.

Comment

I know what you saying but you got to understand I grew up rough life style where the only role model was the local drug dealer and you're out there fighting because racism was ripe at the time and the police really did just use to troll us and my Islamic knowledge is average but like I said that was the old me but the thing I really want this women but when I thought we both got on deen she decided she wants to go clubbing with a work colleagues
                  Okay so if you want Islam then change your lifestyle. Increase your knowledge of Islam through YouTube lectures and make friends who are Islamic and pray all 5 times.

And no. Don't allow your girl to go to the club, explain to her and make her change with you. You 2 shouldn't even be talking out of marriage, so speak to each others parents and get married too. If you ever find the choice where you need to choose between your girl and Islam then choose Islam everytime. Also by the way, if you leave your past life and come back to Islam 100 percent then you will be greatly rewarded. you can expect to see a lot of blessings come your way. but God sees your heart so you better change for real and none of that fake shit or half hearted attempts.

where are you from? What ethnicity are you?

Comment

Oh I'm sorry I never had a perfect life and I had no one to show the way forget this is why people stray away because you can't see the other person instead you look down at me when really people should only look down to help people didn't Islam teach not to look down at people and only do and good help but what you said made me feel worse and shouldn't even posted it
                    aw come on man.. you got to admit you are being kinda silly here yeah? and you're definitely confused haha

I ain't looking down at you bruh, I've been living in the streets with drug dealers for many years myself

Comment

His looking for attention, he wants to know what others think of his messed up haram lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
                        His looking for attention, he wants to know what others think of his messed up haram lifestyle.
                        And do you think shooing him away with harsh words will be of any help to him? I guess it's better not to say anything than to say something hurtful...

Comment

N/a
                          Last edited by Silence; 31-03-19, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Real talk you put me off I hope you understand and think before talking I won't even bother even asking any question about Islam again in life because of you and how you approach
                            You get emotional and hurt too fast for someone who grew up rough style and on the streets bruh. What put you off eh? That I called you silly and confused? Come on.. you just making excuses because you wanna run away and not face your shit. Time to grow up and face your shit boy

Comment

Asalaamu Alaikum,

You're in your early 20's, you have plenty of time to change and do things right insha'Allah. Please understand that you can only be responsible for yourself, not anyone else; especially not this person you call your girlfriend.

The right thing to do would be to try and seek some guidance from your local imam, and be willing to make some tough decisions. Leave your girlfriend otherwise she will just bring you down with her, and you will regret this later in life. The whole relationship is based upon haraam in and of itself - let her find her way in understanding whether what she is doing with her life is worth it in Dunya and Akhirah. Only think about yourself and how you can change towards being a better Muslim, which Masha'Allah you've already been doing, but you need to keep doing this and not letting others push you off balance from الصراط المستقيم (the straight path). May Allah سبحانه و تعالى guide us all.
                              Last edited by Perseveranze; 31-03-19, 01:45 AM.
                              A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Working...
                              X