How do muslims meet someone for marraige

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

I'm not convinced the aunties are doing a great job. It's turned into a money making exercise. We need a change. The likes of Bashy I think would do it out of love. I can see him getting quite teary on each successfully match up. Although we need to remain vigilant and ensure he's not thinking of all the walima invites he would be getting.
    Son.

I think you need to remain vigilant and ensure the uncle is not looking to fill the empty slots, if you know what I'm saying son.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post

Son.

I think you need to remain vigilant and ensure the uncle is not looking to fill the empty slots, if you know what I'm saying son.
      Son, you need to learn to share. Helping others is so much more rewarding.

Comment

Son, you need to learn to share. Helping others is so much more rewarding.
        Okay then. Like I said, tell me who the user is and we can work on it for you.

Comment

Cousin marriage

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Believe me, people have been suggesting it for years.

But they want to keep the forum strictly for discussions only. If you're interested in someone you have to message the mods.
            Don't message me.

samin62 might help you though.

Comment

Okay then. Like I said, tell me who the user is and we can work on it for you.
              The thing is son, I need someone on my wavelength and vibrant age group to suitably represent my interests so yeah there's that. What's linky doing these days?

Comment

The thing is son, I need someone on my wavelength and vibrant age group to suitably represent my interests so yeah there's that. What's linky doing these days?
                No problem, son. No problem.

We already have people on here complaining about being unmarried or acting bitter. The prospects look good for you.

Linky has changed unfortunately. He's also busy with his job and saving up for - you guessed it... marriage.

Comment

No problem, son. No problem.

We already have people on here complaining about being unmarried or acting bitter. The prospects look good for you.

Linky has changed unfortunately. He's also busy with his job and saving up for - you guessed it... marriage.
                  Our son has grown up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                    Still figuring that out myself.
                    Assalamu alaikum, try www.puremuslimmatch.com

It's free, it's only for practising Muslims, matches are found for you and has no free mixing between the members
                    visit this free Muslim marriage agency thats only for practising Muslims! >> www.puremuslimmatch.com

Comment

Originally posted by @nda View Post

Assalamu alaikum, try www.puremuslimmatch.com

It's free, it's only for practising Muslims, matches are found for you and has no free mixing between the members
                      Waalaykumassalam

Are you the owner of the site?

Comment

Working...
                      X