X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husna
    started a topic Need help

Need help

hi im new to this forum, and would like some help an advice on marriage about few problems I’m going through right now. Is this the right section to post?

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied
    Talk to your family. Not much we can do on here.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied
    Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post

Taking compliments from nonmahram?

Yeesh... seems like everyone is out looking for my faults. I guess this is what comes with being the leader of RAS.

By the way, the user said a negative thing and I said I'll take it as a compliment. It wasn't an actual compliment.

Leave a comment:

• hasan2013
    replied
    Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post

Eh?

So only lately I've been very flawed.

I'll take it as a compliment.
    Taking compliments from nonmahram?

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied
    Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

My apologies if you feel that way, but you seem to be very flawed lately. (The mention of ISIS in the other thread and now your posts on here).

It's not personal.
    Eh?

So only lately I've been very flawed.

I'll take it as a compliment.

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied

Eh?

It seems you only pop up when you can find a flaw in my posts.
    My apologies if you feel that way, but you seem to be very flawed lately. (The mention of ISIS in the other thread and now your posts on here).

It's not personal.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied

I think you're just projecting.
    Eh?

It seems you only pop up when you can find a flaw in my posts.

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied

Do you think your husband, the father of your children and the one who provides for you and has sacrificed for you (as you have as well) is a disgusting man? Would you yourself describe him this way, like the other poster did?
    I think you're just projecting.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied
    Originally posted by Husna View Post
    hi im new to this forum, and would like some help an advice on marriage about few problems I’m going through right now. Is this the right section to post?
    Do you think your husband, the father of your children and the one who provides for you and has sacrificed for you (as you have as well) is a disgusting man? Would you yourself describe him this way, like the other poster did?

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

Actually she did say they had an argument.

Originally posted by Husna
    Yes, that was my mistake which I admit.

In either case, we give this sister the benefit of the doubt; but in general, how many women insult their husbands or swear at them or insult their mothers, then the guy goes crazy and swears back or gets violent. But she will only mention his overreaction, not what caused it.

So we don't label such a man "bastard" or "disgusting" until we get all the details.

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied

Using that kind of profanity is not done except if a (sane) person is angered, usually by a word or action the spouse has done. But the OP didn't mention anything of that sort. She didn't say we were arguing so he said that; or I said this and he responded with that; or I did this and he said that. She avoided all that and only mentioned his swearing without context.

Seeing how we can't get both sides as you mentioned, then if we have something good to say to this person then we can advise based on the information given.
    Actually she did say they had an argument.

Originally posted by Husna

we had a little argument an he stormed out of house by calling me a f******b**** whilst my father bro an sis was home an they heard, this is not the first time he has done something like this for me it is really embarrassing an humiliating. I just don’t know what to do ? Because I am fed up of him noT liking me come down my parents also swearing at me in front of family.
    Last edited by Mintchocchip; 18-03-19, 02:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied
    Originally posted by shay5 View Post

Don't claim to know someone's track record or have facts when you can't deliver. You end up looking like a slanderer.
    What, am I in a kafir courtroom?

You haven't even denied it. You just told me to provide the facts.

I remember it clear as day. I have even posted about you calling people's husbands bastard before.

Slander doesn't occur when a person is unable to provide evidence. It occurs when a person deliberately fabricates something and attributes it to someone.

My point is clear. Don't insight hatred and unjustly call people names after hearing one side of the story.

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

. But I know for a fact that you have called a sister's husband bastard on here, not once but at least twice.
    Don't claim to know someone's track record or have facts when you can't deliver. You end up looking like a slanderer.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied
    Originally posted by shay5 View Post

Where did I call someone's husband a bastard?
    Why don't you address your mistake and potential sin which you will be held accountable for?

In any case, the search feature here seems to only include newer posts (after the forum update). But I know for a fact that you have called a sister's husband bastard on here, not once but at least twice.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied

The sister is going by what OP said. We don't have the husband's side of the story, true - but we never do with the posts on here. We only have the poster's view.
    Then being just and avoiding oppression means to get both sides of the story before labeling someone as disgusting.

Using that kind of profanity is not done except if a (sane) person is angered, usually by a word or action the spouse has done. But the OP didn't mention anything of that sort. She didn't say we were arguing so he said that; or I said this and he responded with that; or I did this and he said that. She avoided all that and only mentioned his swearing without context.

Seeing how we can't get both sides as you mentioned, then if we have something good to say to this person then we can advise based on the information given.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X