Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help


  • #2
    Yes it's the right place.

    Comment


    • #3
      i wanted to know what are all your thoughts on a husband who does not like you going to your parents house. I really don’t know why he hates me coming down my parents. I have never had a good relationship with my husbands side of family due to them not accepting our marriage. It’s been 8 years still they are not over it, My parents have always supported us an have been there for us. But still he does not like me coming and going often. He has a good relationship with my siblings from start but now it has change, I I feel as though, because he does not have a good relationship with his family, because of going against them and marrying me, they are on talking terms however he feels they are not same as before, because of this I feel he does not want me to either have a good relations with my family.

      Recently had a new baby 2 months during pregnancy I used to come an go to parents, also after the baby was born I was going to come stay down parents but husband had time off so was fine to stay home, this last week my mum has gone away and currently my father an my 2 bros an sis at home. I decided to come an stay over just to keep my sister company as father an brothers are out majority of the time an she would be in the house alone. I also have a daughter it would be easier to drop her to school by leaving baby home with sis. Husband did not mind to come stay over but in the last few days he thinks I change when I come to parents an has asked me to go back home.

      we had a little argument an he stormed out of house by calling me a f******b**** whilst my father bro an sis was home an they heard, this is not the first time he has done something like this for me it is really embarrassing an humiliating. I just don’t know what to do ? Because I am fed up of him noT liking me come down my parents also swearing at me in front of family.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well why does he think you change everytime you goto your parents house. What is his perspective on this. Why is he so biased against your parents. Behind anger is always FEAR. What are his fears and insecurities with regard to this matters.
        If you confront him with his insecurities and fears you need to be very tactful or else human beings get very defensive with their own fears and insecurities. Thats human nature and its frustrating at times. Maybe marriage counselling would help open him up.
        . Shaitan plays on both the fears of both the wife and husband to create communication gap and misunderstandings and aggravating a trivial situation to beyond repair.
        . I dont know what to advise you without some more details. Is someone giving him wrong advise.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Husna View Post

          we had a little argument an he stormed out of house by calling me a f******b**** whilst my father bro an sis was home an they heard, this is not the first time he has done something like this for me it is really embarrassing an humiliating. I just don’t know what to do ? Because I am fed up of him noT liking me come down my parents also swearing at me in front of family.
          He needs to learn manners before he does anything else. What a disgusting man.
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by shay5 View Post

            He needs to learn manners before he does anything else. What a disgusting man.
            I second that. He cant abuse you in front of your parents.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by shehbazthakur View Post
              Well why does he think you change everytime you goto your parents house. What is his perspective on this. Why is he so biased against your parents. Behind anger is always FEAR. What are his fears and insecurities with regard to this matters.
              If you confront him with his insecurities and fears you need to be very tactful or else human beings get very defensive with their own fears and insecurities. Thats human nature and its frustrating at times. Maybe marriage counselling would help open him up.
              . Shaitan plays on both the fears of both the wife and husband to create communication gap and misunderstandings and aggravating a trivial situation to beyond repair.
              . I dont know what to advise you without some more details. Is someone giving him wrong advise.

              Comment


              • #8
                --




                Last edited by aelmo; 16-03-19, 05:09 PM. Reason: Nevermind. I dont know why i reply to these threads.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think hes a control freak (i might be wrong).
                  So i wanna ask you something more.
                  If you succeed or you do something great in front of his ... does he or his family put you down. Like if you cooked a great meal lets say and the guests appreciate the food. How does he or his family react.
                  . Maybe they need to put you down to feel good and secure about themselves because deep down they dont think they have good value. And so jealousy and controlling nature. Or is it just only with your relatives.
                  make dua and suggest marriage counselling.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Maybe his relatives are also putting him down as well as you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      2:15339:10)

                      That is all i can say about this whole scenario

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Make dua sis and ask Allah to show you the way. Beg plead cry to Allah ... that youre lost n confused.
                        . This has always worked for me whenever i need answers. Allah loves humility. It takes 2 to make a relationship work and Allah is the softener of hearts. Make dua.
                        . Try avoiding as many sins as you can. Read ayat e Qareema of surah yunus and durood e ibrahim. InShahAllah you will be successful on way or another.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by shehbazthakur View Post
                          I think hes a control freak (i might be wrong).
                          So i wanna ask you something more.
                          If you succeed or you do something great in front of his ... does he or his family put you down. Like if you cooked a great meal lets say and the guests appreciate the food. How does he or his family react.
                          . Maybe they need to put you down to feel good and secure about themselves because deep down they dont think they have good value. And so jealousy and controlling nature. Or is it just only with your relatives.
                          make dua and suggest marriage counselling.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shehbazthakur View Post
                            Make dua sis and ask Allah to show you the way. Beg plead cry to Allah ... that youre lost n confused.
                            . This has always worked for me whenever i need answers. Allah loves humility. It takes 2 to make a relationship work and Allah is the softener of hearts. Make dua.
                            . Try avoiding as many sins as you can. Read ayat e Qareema of surah yunus and durood e ibrahim. InShahAllah you will be successful on way or another.
                            Thank you will do.

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X