ex supporter of polygamy marriages,
    Lol,

ex supporter of the Sharia you mean,

your post has been debunked,

stop trolling,

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied
    You will still have rights even if he did.

Anyway, if he had enough of you he could divorce you, so you don't get to call the shots...you are bonkers if you think you do.

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

Leave a comment:

• abufulaans
    replied
    Sometimes one wife, especially after a certain amount of years just is not enough for a man.

A man might just have a strong desire to get married again for other reasons.

Getting married was never meant to be this hard, nor is it supposed to be at such late ages (mid 20s). It is not a suprise that there are so many problems.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Looks like anti Poliginy brigade is out in full force

Face-palm

Collection?

Face-palm

As for notifying or seeking permission, if I recall correctly that is not a requirement in the Shariah, the condition is to be as just as possible.

You should refrain from making yourself a laughing stock and speaking about the deen without knowledge and making evil assumptions of others, particularly Muslims.

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    what a pointless argument
    should be ended

to summarise

polygamy is part of the deen
    mentioned in quran and part of the sunnah

it should not be disliked nor should it be said that its not necessary or needed today as this is part of deen the deem is complete and this is what Allah has legislated
    (not saying anyone did say they dislike it or its not needed)

its permissable for a man to marry multiple women whether to help them, have more kids, for his own desires etc

at the same time many men do not treat their wives good and neglect their rights and treat them bad and for that they will be judged by Allah on the day of judgement and if your husband is neglecting your rights you can end the marriage by request o
    f khula

Some do treat their wives good and in some places its really needed right now like war torn countries were many men have been killed fighting

end of the day if u dont want to be in a polygamous marriage u dont have to be
    but same time if you do you can
    Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 21-03-19, 01:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Small fluff
    replied
    Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

What?

Should these men start talking to stranger girls instead, commit zina or do other stuff?

Sometimes they have almost no choice but to get married again, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

• abufulaans
    replied
    What?

Should these men start talking to stranger girls instead, commit zina or do other stuff?

Sometimes they have almost no choice but to get married again, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

• Khamsa_khmis
    replied
    Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Probably because men are far more likely to use the sites than women.
    You're probably right, never thought of that

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied
    Originally posted by Khamsa_khmis View Post

I've heard this song and dance before. Kindly show me the stats. If I knew how to upload links on here I could share with you statistics that show the ratio of men on Islamic marriage sites far outweighs the women.
    Probably because men are far more likely to use the sites than women.

Leave a comment:

• savo234
    replied
    Originally posted by Khamsa_khmis View Post

I've heard this song and dance before. Kindly show me the stats. If I knew how to upload links on here I could share with you statistics that show the ratio of men on Islamic marriage sites far outweighs the women.
    All the western countries almost have women outnumbering men. Plus all stats say that more women convert to Islam. Men are by nature seekers so they will be prominent. Moreover, even if sex ratio was balanced, Islam still recommends polygamy to raise the demand for women.

Leave a comment:

• Khamsa_khmis
    replied
    Originally posted by savo234 View Post

The fact of the matter is that the number of muslim women is more than muslim men in the west

Leave a comment:

Working...
X