A Letter to My future wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Letter to My future wife

incorrect. Its against my principles to raise my hand on a woman, I donot support any form of violence on women. But to say that the system of living was created for oppressing women is also incorrect

the flip

Comment

That's ... insightful.

Comment

why not write it on paper or in a diary

did u copy the poem -mujahid letter to wife lol

Comment

Its a post from my blog. I want to share my thoughts. Let me know what you think about it.

Comment

Why not just tell her you want a stay at home wife.
            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Sounds very indirect. Will you show this to your future wife before or after marrying her (if you will). Talking about vaccines and past survival rates is... weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                the flip
                Lol @ your response!!!

Comment

maybe make it like anne franks diary

this is so weird

Comment

Hope she finds the time to read it.

Wouldn't it be better if she knew the roles and responsibilities/duties of husband and wife before she married you.

Can't she go to a female only gym to stay healthy?

I think your last paragraph should be the first paragraph.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                      maybe make it like anne franks diary

this is so weird
                      It's not "weird".

Why would he make it like he's being persecuted by Nazis - that's weird.

Comment

Your future wife is going to laugh her head off ....lets hope she's not a feminist

Comment

Your "deepest innermost feelings" are that you don't expect your wife to work? ..shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

It's not "weird".

Why would he make it like he's being persecuted by Nazis - that's weird.
                            it is weird

no as write it like a diary style

Comment

This reminds me of the mushy stuff that use to be posted on here by brothers and sisters. Maybe it's just me, but things like this make me feel awkward and well...

Click image for larger version

Name:	barf.gif
Views:	107
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	12609487Click image for larger version

Name:	red card.gif
Views:	107
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	12609488

If your wife is into these things, then it's fine to give it to her. Alhamdulillah you're the type who is into his feelings and wants to share them. That's an admirable trait to have. But what would happen if she reads it and disagrees with a few points here and there? What if she doesn't want to call you her hero....

InshaaAllah someone can give you a proper critique. I tried, but it's too awkward and mushy for me. Not that this is a bad thing, it's just something that I personally can't handle.
                              وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                              "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                              Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                              [2:186]

.:.
                              .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Working...
                              X