Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newly married and want to give my wife talaq - I'd like advice on how to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palpay View Post
    the child is just out of nappies? does this mean you met her/married her shortly after she gave birth to another mans child?

brother... what on earth were you thinking???

shes probably still not over him, thats probably the reason why shes being very cold with you. undoubtedly she married you to have a provider and to save herself from the shame of being a single mother
    And makes you wonder why she was single to begin with; the child's father didn't want nothing to do with her.
    "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post

And makes you wonder why she was single to begin with; the child's father didn't want nothing to do with her.
      I don't know the story at all but would most likely assume she wasn't even married to the childs father. I means thats the only valid reason I can see any sister rushing into a marriage with someone they don't like shortly after giving birth. because if she had a child out of wedlock she would very quickly rush into a marriage to save herself from the shame

Comment

Originally posted by Palpay View Post

I don't know the story at all but would most likely assume she wasn't even married to the childs father. I means thats the only valid reason I can see any sister rushing into a marriage with someone they don't like shortly after giving birth. because if she had a child out of wedlock she would very quickly rush into a marriage to save herself from the shame
        He said the kid is too old for nappies, kids potty train around 2-2.5 years old, judging by him saying the kid is too old it is probably at least 4 years old
        Please visit my Youtube cooking channel :lemo:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

Originally posted by matcha View Post

Salam sister and much respect for such a thoughtful and caring post

With much respect tho I have to say we don't have to go through with every struggle. I can choose not to and I choose not to and i choose to give my life money and love for my parents and my sister and my nephews and nieces.

Marriage is hard sure but it isn't meant to feel like you're being used and it's pointless.

If she was sexually abused I don't care, don't get married then. I was sexually abused too and nooon ever cared about it happening to me or hearing about it. As a boy I know it was different and was my fault and I I should've stopped it, but still whatever I don't care if it did happen to her. I've learned and its absolutely true you just live with it and shut up.

I don't have any obligation to this sister. I already have divorced her mentally and don't think of her sexually at all. She failed on the basics and I don't have to live through a pointless marriage that hurts my deen, spends my money and keeps me away from my fam. She's oblivious and I'm out, simple as.

Have you considered Islamic marriage councilling/therapy? I have divorced and the grass isn't always greener on the other side brother. It's not garunteed you'll magically find someone better. You obviously liked something about her to marry her, maybe with some adjustments in the relationship and honest communication, you may find that thing you liked about her again.

Comment

I love you, cherish you and worship you,
            Guide me on your path to your janna,
            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Working...
            X