X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage with STI ( herpes )

Al salam Alikom,
    I got herpes type 2 from my ex-wife and I divorced her when I knew she cheated on me by giving me a sti I never had before.
    Now, I want to get married again to a loyal understanding practicing muslium, I have herpes type 2, i am male 31 years old from Yemen a native speaker of Arabic. I live in London, united kingdom.

If you can help comment or message, but if you cannot, save your breath, please!
    thank you

I don't know man. It would probably be very difficult to find someone who would be ready to marry you despite this. You should try to look for a girl who is in a similar position although I'm not sure how you could go about doing that.

Comment

السلام عليكم

Damn.
      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
        السلام عليكم

Damn.
        thats a nice comment
        -_-

Comment

This is not a matrimonial site
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
          X