X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

you should fear Allah
    I do. Lots and lots and lots. More than you can imagine I do.

But ok, your advice is duly noted. I shall reflect on it tonight before I sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Janna90 View Post

Is single muslim still free for women?
      Yes sister it's free I don't know if it's free for men, but for women it appears to be.

Comment

Originally posted by IsaahM View Post

Exactttlllyyy and that's what's being facilitated here? Why does no one get what I tried to say. Nevermind I guess
        LOL. I'm can't understand how no one 'got' what you were trying to say. It was pretty clear. Good suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimsister91 View Post

Yes sister it's free I don't know if it's free for men, but for women it appears to be.
          For men a years subscription cost $180.

Comment

Originally posted by IsaahM View Post

Exactttlllyyy and that's what's being facilitated here? Why does no one get what I tried to say. Nevermind I guess
            you make me laugh on every thread lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

For men a years subscription cost $180.
              that is insane, sincere dua is free.

There is a supplication that has been recorded by Imam Ali (a). “Whichever one of you who wants to get married should first perform a two-rakat prayer, in every rakat, Surah Fatihah and Surah Ya-Sin must be recited, then after the prayer ends and one praises Allah, the following should be said:

اللَّهُمَّ ارْزُقْنِی زَوْجَةً وَدُوداً وَلُوداً شَکُوراً غَیُوراً إِنْ أَحْسَنْتُ شَکَرَتْ وَ إِنْ أَسَأْتُ غَفَرَتْ وَ إِنْ ذَکَرْتُ اللَّهَ تَعَالَى أَعَانَتْ وَ إِنْ نَسِیتُ ذَکَّرَتْ وَ إِنْ خَرَجْتُ مِنْ عِنْدِهَا حَفِظَتْ وَ إِنْ دَخَلْتُ عَلَیْهَا سُرَّتْ وَ إِنْ أَمَرْتُهَا أَطَاعَتْنِی وَ إِنْ أَقْسَمْتُ عَلَیْهَا أَبَرَّتْ قَسَمِی وَ إِنْ غَضِبْتُ عَلَیْهَا أَرْضَتْنِی یَا ذَا الْجَلَالِ وَ الْإِکْرَامِ هَبْ لِی ذَلِکَ فَإِنَّمَا أَسْأَلُکَه و لا آخِذ اِلاّ ما مَنَنْتَ و اَعْطَیْتَ

"O’ Lord, give me a nice, child-bearing, thankful, bā-ghayrat spouse; a spouse that would be thankful if I treat him/her good and would forgive me if I treat him/her bad; a spouse that would help me if I remember Allah and would remind me of Allah if I forget him; a spouse that would protect me if I leave his/her presence and would make me happy if I enter his/her presence; a spouse that would obey me if I ordered him/her to do something and would take my vows seriously if I make one against him/her; a spouse that would calm me down if I get angry. O’ Lord of loft and honor, give me such a spouse. I have asked for him/her from you and nothing would come to me unless you give it to me."

Hope this helped some of you. Websites are good too, but this is a nice addition. In shaa Allah, you will all find what you're looking for but in the meantime have sabr and trust in Allah's plan. Through difficulty, he expiates our sins and patience yields the greatest results.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Hamasa View Post

that is insane, sincere dua is free.

There is a supplication that has been recorded by Imam Ali (a). “Whichever one of you who wants to get married should first perform a two-rakat prayer, in every rakat, Surah Fatihah and Surah Ya-Sin must be recited, then after the prayer ends and one praises Allah, the following should be said:

اللَّهُمَّ ارْزُقْنِی زَوْجَةً وَدُوداً وَلُوداً شَکُوراً غَیُوراً إِنْ أَحْسَنْتُ شَکَرَتْ وَ إِنْ أَسَأْتُ غَفَرَتْ وَ إِنْ ذَکَرْتُ اللَّهَ تَعَالَى أَعَانَتْ وَ إِنْ نَسِیتُ ذَکَّرَتْ وَ إِنْ خَرَجْتُ مِنْ عِنْدِهَا حَفِظَتْ وَ إِنْ دَخَلْتُ عَلَیْهَا سُرَّتْ وَ إِنْ أَمَرْتُهَا أَطَاعَتْنِی وَ إِنْ أَقْسَمْتُ عَلَیْهَا أَبَرَّتْ قَسَمِی وَ إِنْ غَضِبْتُ عَلَیْهَا أَرْضَتْنِی یَا ذَا الْجَلَالِ وَ الْإِکْرَامِ هَبْ لِی ذَلِکَ فَإِنَّمَا أَسْأَلُکَه و لا آخِذ اِلاّ ما مَنَنْتَ و اَعْطَیْتَ

"O’ Lord, give me a nice, child-bearing, thankful, bā-ghayrat spouse; a spouse that would be thankful if I treat him/her good and would forgive me if I treat him/her bad; a spouse that would help me if I remember Allah and would remind me of Allah if I forget him; a spouse that would protect me if I leave his/her presence and would make me happy if I enter his/her presence; a spouse that would obey me if I ordered him/her to do something and would take my vows seriously if I make one against him/her; a spouse that would calm me down if I get angry. O’ Lord of loft and honor, give me such a spouse. I have asked for him/her from you and nothing would come to me unless you give it to me."

Hope this helped some of you. Websites are good too, but this is a nice addition. In shaa Allah, you will all find what you're looking for but in the meantime have sabr and trust in Allah's plan. Through difficulty, he expiates our sins and patience yields the greatest results.
                Sister where did you get the above information from?

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

Sister where did you get the above information from?
                  Ja'farīyāt, p.100

Let's not turn this into a shia/sunni spectacle because Ali (ra) has a high status in Islam, and this is in matters not in relation to aqeedah. If Ali radiallahu anhu mentioned a dua, a sunni can use it without people speculating that he is shia. (I'm not saying you will do this, but some Muslims get hysterical when talking about Ali radiallahu anhu and I find it very disrespectful, considering that he was the Prophet Muhammad alaihi salatu wa salaam's blessed cousin, and he instructed us to follow his family (ahlul bayt) So i would just like to avoid speaking badly of any group please. (again, not saying you will do this)

Comment

Ja'farīyāt, p.100

Let's not turn this into a shia/sunni spectacle because Ali (ra) has a high status in Islam, and this is in matters not in relation to aqeedah. If Ali radiallahu anhu mentioned a dua, a sunni can use it without people speculating that he is shia. (I'm not saying you will do this, but some Muslims get hysterical when talking about Ali radiallahu anhu and I find it very disrespectful, considering that he was the Prophet Muhammad alaihi salatu wa salaam's blessed cousin, and he instructed us to follow his family (ahlul bayt) So i would just like to avoid speaking badly of any group please. (again, not saying you will do this)
                    are u shia?

we dont take knowledge from books of people who commit shirk and curse our mother Aisha radi allahu anha and the sahaba radi allahu anhum
                    Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 13-02-19, 07:52 PM.

Comment

are u shia?
                      no, ali radiallahu anhu is beloved to both shias and sunnis. He is a part of the prophet's family, if you don't love him, then you are not following the way of the Messenger alaihi salatu wa salaam. You have to love his family AND you have to love the sahabah. And like I said before, not everything is in relation to aqeedah and a dua for marriage definitely isn't. I shouldn't be asked if I am shia just because I quoted something from ali radiallahu anhu, that is ridiculous.

Comment

no, ali radiallahu anhu is beloved to both shias and sunnis. He is a part of the prophet's family, if you don't love him, then you are not following the way of the Messenger alaihi salatu wa salaam. You have to love his family AND you have to love the sahabah. And like I said before, not everything is in relation to aqeedah and a dua for marriage definitely isn't. I shouldn't be asked if I am shia just because I quoted something from ali radiallahu anhu, that is ridiculous.
                        i never said i dont love ali radi allahu anhu

your using their books how can u not expect that

you shouldnt use their books its full of fabricated ahadith
                        and full of lies
                        and shirk and kufr

Comment

i never said i dont love ali radi allahu anhu

your using their books how can u not expect that

you shouldnt use their books its full of fabricated ahadith
                          and full of lies
                          and shirk and kufr
                          I read the books of both sunni's and shia's. You have to read both to understand perspective and reason with the shia's even if you don't agree with them. And did I state anything that has to deal with shirk and kufr? No, so fear Allah as He ought to be feared for creating divisiveness in a situation where there is no need. The sister just wanted advice on how to find a pious Muslim and mentioning a dua from the Prophets blessed cousin is not a sin and will not cause me or anyone to fall into shirk and kufr. Rather, lessen your hatred for other Muslims whether you agree with them or not.

Look at what I stated:

There is no shirk and kufr involved anywhere. Subhanallah. When people make dua, they can say whatever is on there mind, they don't even need to follow a specific one. So if they followed this one, there is no sin in what Ali radiallahu anhu stated, even if you believe it is fabricated. The state of the Muslims is a sad one. Everything has to be about division whereas Islam is about unity. This is why no one likes Muslims. Everything becomes controversial when there is no need. Please don't ruin this sister's thread. She just wanted advice on how to find a pious muslim and I gave her a dua for that, and there is no sin in what I did. This is not a discussion about shirk and kufr so lets not hijack her thread.

Comment

I read the books of both sunni's and shia's. You have to read both to understand perspective and reason with the shia's even if you don't agree with them. And did I state anything that has to deal with shirk and kufr? No, so fear Allah as He ought to be feared for creating divisiveness in a situation where there is no need. The sister just wanted advice on how to find a pious Muslim and mentioning a dua from the Prophets blessed cousin is not a sin and will not cause me or anyone to fall into shirk and kufr. Rather, lessen your hatred for other Muslims whether you agree with them or not.

Look at what I stated:

There is no shirk and kufr involved anywhere. Subhanallah. When people make dua, they can say whatever is on there mind, they don't even need to follow a specific one. So if they followed this one, there is no sin in what Ali radiallahu anhu stated, even if you believe it is fabricated. The state of the Muslims is a sad one. Everything has to be about division whereas Islam is about unity. This is why no one likes Muslims. Everything becomes controversial when there is no need. Please don't ruin this sister's thread. She just wanted advice on how to find a pious muslim and I gave her a dua for that, and there is no sin in what I did. This is not a discussion about shirk and kufr so lets not hijack her thread.
                            you keep reading their books and your imaan will be in danger

stay away from them they will corrupt your aqeedah and thus imaan

yes this dua maybe harmless
                            but when u see their words on sahaba on the mothers of the believers and u see their words on ahl al bait you will see how much shirk ane kufr there is from believing their imams are divine to making dua to other than Allah and grave worshipping and cursing sahaba

we dont unite with people that do shirk and kufr they are the enemy of Allah

Comment

islam is not about uniting with kuffar, murtadeen and munafiqeen we unite upon tawheed and aqeedah

Comment

you keep reading their books and your imaan will be in danger

stay away from them they will corrupt your aqeedah and thus imaan

yes this dua maybe harmless
                                but when u see their words on sahaba on the mothers of the believers and u see their words on ahl al bait you will see how much shirk ane kufr there is from believing their imams are divine to making dua to other than Allah and grave worshipping and cursing sahaba

we dont unite with people that do shirk and kufr they are the enemy of Allah
                                Not all shia's curse the sahaba or the mothers of the believers. This is a common misconception. But the one's that do, I desire no unity with them. The main difference between the sunni's and the shia's is that the shia's believe that all successors must be direct descendants of the Prophet Muhammad alaihi salatu wa salaam's family whereas the Sunni's believe there is no rightful heir and that a leader should be elected through a vote amongst the Muslim community. This is the main difference. The main difference isn't that Sunni's love the mothers of the believers and the sahabah whereas the shia's curse them. Many many shia's do not curse anyone, yet are given this bad rep because of some of their leaders. Everyone is used to attacking shia's without truly understanding what they are actually about. That's why reading their books can give you some insight and help you in aiding them to come to the correct aqeedah and the way of the salaf-e-saliheen.

Maybe you have undermined the importance I have given to the mothers of the believers and the sahabah in my other posts as Allah knows in my heart I love them deeply and have a sincere reverence for them. I genuinely try and follow them to the best of my ability. But in this thread, you're creating division when all I mentioned was a dua... this dua will not threaten anyone's imaan, including my own.

As far as reading shia books, even sunni scholars read shia books to debate with them and bring them to the correct aqeedah there is no sin in that. But if someone's imaan is weak or if they are not firm in their aqeedah I agree that they should stay away from such books if they may fall into haraam or may be easily persuaded by the beliefs of others. I have been debating shias for a long time and alhamdullilah reading their books has greatly aided me in the process. Allahul musta'an.

Comment

Working...
                                X