No announcement yet.

Moving out of in laws house

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbh i dont have much of a chance moving out now. We had a huge fight and just kept saying its not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alia11 View Post
      Tbh i dont have much of a chance moving out now. We had a huge fight and just kept saying its not going to happen.
      Maybe try speaking to an imam, he doesn’t have to get involved. But just seek advice see what they say. Am sure they have dealt with people with similar situation.

Comment

your MIL doesn't like it?

sorry but it doesn't really matter if your MIL likes it or not, she has no rights over you and can't tell you what to do. so go to your parents house whenever you want and stay in your room too, why is she calling you downstairs - to do work? is she your MIL or your master??
        your pregnant you should be resting. tell your husband to tell his mummy to get off your case. or better yet just ignore her, you are not obligated to serve your in-laws, just your husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post
          Even thought this topic has been talked to death in Asian community, I feel like we still haven't found a perfect solution for this especially for todays society. I feel like us millennial have different approach to this vs. previous generation & I honestly believe we will find better set up than our predecessor did where everyone is happy to some extent. As a women who lives with her inlaws & as daughter of mom who has her DIL living with her, I see both end of struggle and advantages too. Trust me, its not easy for the MIL either especially when they can't send the grandkids home after playing with them. Sometimes old people want peace & house their own way too. But everyone feels like they are betraying age old culture if the split house plus the cost of living goes up with separate living. Unfortunately I don't have solution but planning together helps
          this is why more and more asian girls want to marry white guys.

Comment

Working...
          X