Advice needed please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

That's not strictly true, as you were not keen to go back before you found out what the 15 year old was doing.

Paying the full rent and take the "decision" out of your husbands hands, even if it's not something he likes. He is only mins away from his mummy so I am guessing he will be fine.

I would be surprised if the 15yo will be poo pooing on his own doorstep. If the police do their job he'll be locked up before long anyway.
    This is true. Thanks for pointing out. I wasn't keen because I enjoy living alone and having a nice atmosphere around me and my son.

He won't accept me paying full rent cos it'll hurt his ego (I think). He's always said he feels bad that I have to pay. He doesn't have the means to pay it all himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Amira01 View Post

This is true. Thanks for pointing out. I wasn't keen because I enjoy living alone and having a nice atmosphere around me and my son.

He won't accept me paying full rent cos it'll hurt his ego (I think). He's always said he feels bad that I have to pay. He doesn't have the means to pay it all himself.
      Good. Help him get professional help for his depression. Sounds like thats the real problem.

Comment

Working...
      X