Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m in a polygamis marriage . My husband doesn’t want children with me .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsaahM View Post
    Feels like everyone including me is being too harsh on this sister. May Allah forgive us all for judging someone who came asking for help. May Allah forgive us for being harsh when we should have been kind. May Allah direct us all to better character and understanding.
    Well you'd expect people to be harsh on those who kill their children, only natural.

If were not harsh on murderers, who are we gonna be harsh on?
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Islamic Glory View Post

Clearly some brothers and sisters here have very strong views on abortion. They believe Islam forbids it - which I don't agree, at least for under 4 months. Notice one person used the emotive term "murder". So just think, if a mother took a knife and cut the throat of their born baby or toddler - we would all be horrified, and we wouldn't accept such appeals like "everyone is being too harsh on this sister... who came for help". We would be condemning her unconditionally, irrespective of her marital circumstances. Well, I guess some people feel exactly the same about abortion, in which case there's not much point suggesting to them that they should be forgiving and kind.
      The point is that we cannot be judgmental no matter what. Even if she killed 99 babies that's her life and it's between her and God. He will judge her and He will have mercy upon her. There are so many stories of companions and other hadith that talk about murder and female infanticide, it's better to follow the Prophet SAWS character. I know what you're saying does make sense, I too feel strongly about it and reacted harshly. But in retrospect, she came looking for help to the Muslim community and all we could do is make her feel worse about it. As if she doesn't already know how grievous her sin is and as if she is not in despair already. I'm sure she is taking it quite hard on herself. And instead of supporting her as a community of Muslims we sit here and judge and pass comments on her like we are self-righteous and without sin. A man killed a 100 people and was shown mercy. For all you know she is on the road to heaven and we are on the road to hell.

Just putting the thought out there since I noticed it in my own words.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Well you'd expect people to be harsh on those who kill their children, only natural.

If were not harsh on murderers, who are we gonna be harsh on?
        Wow this guy.. are you for real lol..

Comment

Wow this guy.. are you for real lol..
          Im still trying to figure out if your a Troll or just another ignorant Muslim, judging by your posts on those "Allegations"

Comment

There are differing opinions on abortion in the four madhabs, ranging from completely permissible before a certain time to only permissible under dire circumstances. The Islamic position is not the same as what conservative Christians advocate. Regardless, its not something that should be undertaken without serious consideration.

Comment

Im still trying to figure out if your a Troll or just another ignorant Muslim, judging by your posts on those "Allegations"
              Wow the two options that you're judging me between. Very telling on what kind of a person you are and what mentality you have. You disgust me, please refrain from engaging me in any further conversation. Salaam.

Comment

Wow the two options that you're judging me between. Very telling on what kind of a person you are and what mentality you have. You disgust me, please refrain from engaging me in any further conversation. Salaam.
                Well you dug the hole yourself instead of using any common sense you got stumped by so called allegations and you didn't like it when you were reminded about what Allah عز و جل said

Comment

Well you dug the hole yourself instead of using any common sense you got stumped by so called allegations and you didn't like it when you were reminded about what Allah عز و جل said
                  Stop with your self-righteous rant, you're fooling no one.

Comment

Working...
                  X