Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think it's worth considering marrying a sister from back home?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think it's worth considering marrying a sister from back home?

A brother I know came to see me otherday for advise about marriage. He got divorced 7 months ago, now his family pushing him to get married again for 2nd time but he doesn't wants to get married again because of bad experience he had from his first marriage. He can't even look after himself probably, he believes marriage isn't something for him. Unfortunately his family especially his parents wouldn't listen, they are saying he should get married as soon as possible. This is because his parents are old and they are worried for him. Also his mum stays at home alone when his father and he goes to work so someone need to be at home. His family recommending him to marry someone from back home, his first marriage was with a woman who was born and bred in the UK. I told him to take his family advise and marry someone from back home, maybe this is time will work out. What do you think of back home sisters? would you marry her? is there any advantages of marry them over sisters who are born and bred in west?

Not this again.

Comment

Working...
    X