This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addiction and extreme desire for women...please advise

I am a shy and reserved person so I don't talk to anyone about everything.
    I am addicted to women and have extreme desire for them. This addiction is so bad it's nearly destroyed me, actually it has ruined my younger years. I don't know if my upbringing or experiences in past made me like this. I think and daydream about women day and night without stop. I was married but that only lasted 3 months, I wasn't married to an ideal woman. I more sexual and kinky than her, she was very conservative. I can't keep my gaze down. When I see attractive women I get so much desire as if I want to eat them. Most women I see or meet I get attracted to them instantly and they can tell. It's not just about physical intimacy someone to love. I don't care about anything else in life I just want women. Fasting isn't option for because I work. I believe Allah has given me a 2nd chance to change but I am not changing. This addiction and desire can destroy me and die as a non-believer. I have more to say but I will not waste your time anymore. Please advise me how to control it.

It starts with the gaze. So work on controlling it.

Comment

This is about self control, not marriage.

Comment

Working...
      X