Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heartbreak Decree

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heartbreak Decree

    .
    Last edited by Shiraze10; 03-01-19, 12:55 AM.

  • #2
    Wa 'alaykum as-salaam

    May Allah ease your suffering

    About qadr of Allah :


    Ibn 'Abbas narrated: "I was behind the Prophet(s.a.w) one day when he said: 'O boy! I will teach you a statement: Be mindful of Allah and He will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him before you. When you ask, ask Allah, and when you seek aid, seek Allah's aid. Know that if the entire creation were to gather together to do something to benefit you- you would never get any benefit except that Allah had written for you. And if they were to gather to do something to harm you- you would never be harmed except that Allah had written for you. The pens are lifted and the pages are dried.'" (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

    Jabir bin 'Abdullah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:'A slave (of Allah) shall not believe until he believes in Al-Qadar, its good and its bad, such that he knows that what struck him would not have missed him, and that what missed him would not have struck him." (Jami 'at Tirmidhi)
    He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Shiraze10 View Post
      Salaam
      I want to know is getting your heart/life broken is written for you? In Islam, everything is written for you before the heavens were created, so u having your heartbroken, is that something that was written to happen? Before I was born, did Allah know I was going to fall in love with this girl and that she was going to break my heart for other guys as she wanted to get to know other guys as she wanted someone better as in someone who had a better job and better materialistic things? Did Allah know before I was born that she was going to come into my life and break me completely?
      Of course, Allah knows all

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Shiraze10 View Post
        Salaam
        I want to know is getting your heart/life broken is written for you? In Islam, everything is written for you before the heavens were created, so u having your heartbroken, is that something that was written to happen? Before I was born, did Allah know I was going to fall in love with this girl and that she was going to break my heart for other guys as she wanted to get to know other guys as she wanted someone better as in someone who had a better job and better materialistic things? Did Allah know before I was born that she was going to come into my life and break me completely?
        Allah knows but you had free will...you got your heartbroken because you didn't follow the Islamic guidelines...Why did you give your heart to someone who was never your wife?

        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

        Comment


        • #5
          .
          Last edited by Shiraze10; 03-01-19, 12:55 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            .
            Last edited by Shiraze10; 03-01-19, 12:56 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Or am I wrong about the message on top?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by islamlife00 View Post
                Wa 'alaykum as-salaam

                May Allah ease your suffering

                About qadr of Allah :


                Ibn 'Abbas narrated: "I was behind the Prophet(s.a.w) one day when he said: 'O boy! I will teach you a statement: Be mindful of Allah and He will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him before you. When you ask, ask Allah, and when you seek aid, seek Allah's aid. Know that if the entire creation were to gather together to do something to benefit you- you would never get any benefit except that Allah had written for you. And if they were to gather to do something to harm you- you would never be harmed except that Allah had written for you. The pens are lifted and the pages are dried.'" (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

                Jabir bin 'Abdullah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:'A slave (of Allah) shall not believe until he believes in Al-Qadar, its good and its bad, such that he knows that what struck him would not have missed him, and that what missed him would not have struck him." (Jami 'at Tirmidhi)
                that first hadith is just amazing
                it can be used for so many fawaaid(good deeds benefits and points)

                the thing which makes it more special is the fact that ibn abbas was a child then and he told ibn abbas that
                it shows we have to engrain islam and the manhaj in our children from young
                how to live their life to what beliefs principles and views so they dont falter

                Comment


                • #9
                  Jazak Allah, that helped. Now I understand whatever happened was meant to happen in MY LIFE, even before I was born. No matter what, nothing would of worked out as Allah didn't want it to

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shiraze10 View Post
                    So to confirm, Allah knew she wasn't the one for me even before I was born and knew this girl entering my life was about to break it?
                    Allah knows we will face challenges in your life and that we must be Muslim about how we deal with them,my brother.

                    It's OK to hurt, but that hurt can only be softened by remembering only Allah is really with you.

                    He also protects us from harm through shielding us from things that we thought would have been of benefit to us but weren't.

                    Finally, perspective. If you had just learned you had multiple sclerosis, as has one sister on this forum literally TODAY, may Allah bless and ease her life, all of this would go out the window.

                    You would forget her, and I won't say she's nothing, clearly you love her and she is special, but still - you'd forget about her. Moreso if you found out your parents had something horrible happen to them or been diagnosed with.

                    I know it's easy to say all this, and I'm sorry. It just is, what it is. But don't ever blame Allah. Our actions, and the actions of others, are ours and theirs alone.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Shiraze10 View Post
                      So to confirm, Allah knew she wasn't the one for me even before I was born and knew this girl entering my life was about to break it?
                      STOP IT. Allah didnt ask you to get into a haram relationship....
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        So whatabout if I won't ever find the same Happiness that I once had and ever since them I haven't been happy and don't have friends or have anyone to talk to whwreas with her she started talking to other boys straight away and while I was heartbroken, she was getting to know other guys and moved on like I was nothing. I do believe I won't ever find that same happiness and won't find someone else that attractive as I once did

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shiraze10 View Post
                          I gave my heart to her because my intentions were to marry her and she said we're gonna get married when were older and both of our parents knew.
                          So? Marry asap, why the long wait...leads to haram and broken hearts...you could have done nikah...Also parents knowing doesn't make it magically halal.....your parents just added to the haram by letting it continue for so long

                          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Shiraze10 View Post
                            So whatabout if I won't ever find the same Happiness that I once had and ever since them I haven't been happy and don't have friends or have anyone to talk to whwreas with her she started talking to other boys straight away and while I was heartbroken, she was getting to know other guys and moved on like I was nothing. I do believe I won't ever find that same happiness and won't find someone else that attractive as I once did
                            Is that really the type of woman you wanted for a wife? the one that gets close to one guy then moves on quickly to other guys? Looks like you spent all your energy on this woman and forgot about building a circle a friends for yourself...
                            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Shiraze10 View Post
                              So whatabout if I won't ever find the same Happiness that I once had and ever since them I haven't been happy and don't have friends or have anyone to talk to whwreas with her she started talking to other boys straight away and while I was heartbroken, she was getting to know other guys and moved on like I was nothing. I do believe I won't ever find that same happiness and won't find someone else that attractive as I once did
                              Shows what kind of girl she is, then, doesn't it? \seriously.

                              You're young, be a man, marriage is easy at your age for your gender. If she's running around with boys in other haram relationships you need to be thankful you're out.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X