This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer.

Salam aliakum I知 a revert. And Allah has blessed me in finding a practicing husband who is Muslim. He is encouraging me to pray. I want to but never learned really the right way. So two questions one do I need to pray in Arabic or can I pray in English and what is the best way to learn the proper steps to pray. And second I知 expecting our first baby is there any rules to praying when it comes to pregnancy. Thanks

Originally posted by Hannahshahid View Post
    Salam aliakum I知 a revert. And Allah has blessed me in finding a practicing husband who is Muslim. He is encouraging me to pray. I want to but never learned really the right way. So two questions one do I need to pray in Arabic or can I pray in English and what is the best way to learn the proper steps to pray. And second I知 expecting our first baby is there any rules to praying when it comes to pregnancy. Thanks
    Walaikum asalaam

You are back again?

Anyway seeing that your husband is a practising Muslim husband why don't you just ask him to help you? InshaAllah it will also strengthen the bond between you two.

Also I am sure you can find such imformation from ypur local imam. There are plenty of helpful resources available for reverts, again ask your husband to direct you.

Comment

Would it not make sense to ask your 'practicing' husband?

Comment

Working...
      X