Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a Muslim sister find a husband?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khalid55 Omg I'm not a robot but thanks anyway lol

Comment

shay5 And it's my mother who wants me to find someone and marry someone I love. My father rather get me arrange married. They are looking for me too but I think they're taking they're time or may not actively looking or so at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabina595 View Post
        shay5 And it's my mother who wants me to find someone and marry someone I love. My father rather get me arrange married. They are looking for me too but I think they're taking they're time or may not actively looking or so at times.
        Are you a muslim? you don't sound like one. Why a good muslim and right minded parents would tell their daughter look for herself and fall in love with a stranger. Falling in love someone may lead to zina, love should happen after you get married not before. I concluded your a troll and timewaster.

Comment

I don't see what's so suspicious about what she's saying.
          "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
          - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post

Are you a muslim? you don't sound like one. Why a good muslim and right minded parents would tell their daughter look for herself and fall in love with a stranger. Falling in love someone may lead to zina, love should happen after you get married not before. I concluded your a troll and timewaster.
            Not all parents are righteous. Nothing unbelievable about this.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post

Lol.
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabina595 View Post
                A.Basheer yes I have always thought the men search for women ideally and I have told my family to look for me too but they seem to delay it sometimes. My mum wants me to have a love marriage and everyone my age seems to be getting married now through arranged marriage. So I feel bit left out. And it's worse when my family keeps telling me to find someone or asking when am I gonna get married off etc. Always talking about this now. I've never really wanted to get married tbh but it seems something I cannot avoid or I'd be frowned upon if I do avoid or not get married. It's making me stressed tbh. Well my mum tries to teach me how to cook etc and so on :/ but I don't think she's really been properly taught too

Salaam Sister,

I hope you're doing well. You mentioned that you've never really wanted to get married -- if that's the case, don't get married. Marriage is indeed avoidable InshaAllah, and try not to worry that you'll be frowned upon, etc. It's important to stand your ground. Even if you wish to stay unmarried for life, that's your choice, and no one can force you. Marriage is not for everyone.

I myself have made a firm intention to stay unmarried for life InshaAllah, no matter what anyone tells me.

For those of us wishing to stay single for life, may Allah make this path possible and easy for us. Aameen.

Cheers,

Salaam.

Comment

can't believe how people are falling for this troll.
                  NO RACISM

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
                    I don't see what's so suspicious about what she's saying.
                    Agree jazak Allah khair

considering the state the ummah is in to suggest a situation like this would never happen is pretty naive
                    Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by yugush View Post

Salaam Sister,

I hope you're doing well. You mentioned that you've never really wanted to get married -- if that's the case, don't get married. Marriage is indeed avoidable InshaAllah, and try not to worry that you'll be frowned upon, etc. It's important to stand your ground. Even if you wish to stay unmarried for life, that's your choice, and no one can force you. Marriage is not for everyone.

I myself have made a firm intention to stay unmarried for life InshaAllah, no matter what anyone tells me.

For those of us wishing to stay single for life, may Allah make this path possible and easy for us. Aameen.

Cheers,

Salaam.
                      To intentionally remain unmarried is not from the sunnah
                      Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Salaam Sister,

Cheers,

Salaam.
                        cheers

Comment

Try Sunnah Match making.
                          Last edited by Kiro; 31-12-18, 03:53 PM.
                          I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Salaam Sister,

Cheers,

Salaam.
                            Horrible advice. Stop using this thread to toot your own horn.

Just because OP said that does not meet she has committed herself to a lifetime of celibacy like you. This very thread is evidence against that.

What's more likely the case is that she simply hasn't met the right man yet.

Not to mention your advice contradicts the Sunnah, as another poster said.

Comment

I found my husband on purematrimony, not ideal but a somewhat halal option for people who don't have better options. Beware though sis dont make it a love marriage as your mum said. Get to know him be sure you match and you will learn to love eachother after nikah. Dont fall in love with someone before marriage, dont let your nafs make your decision. Decide with your brain focussed on islamic choices

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

Are your parents muslim? What kind of father wants his daughter to go round finding a man herself and fall in love with him? What happens if you get your heartbroken or used by the first man, does your father expect you to go fall in love with another man?
                                Some parents don't help their kids. They can be religious, but due to cultural nonsense, they don't do anything. In some Somali households, the fathers expect the girls to find a spouse while helping their sons.

It's weird, but funny when you think about it.
                                مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                                It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                                Surah al-Baqarah
                                [2:245]

.:.
                                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                                ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Working...
                                X