Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Process to marrying a person fromm Morocco.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Process to marrying a person fromm Morocco.

    Salaam Brothers and sisters.

    I met someone in Morocco 2 years ago and we decided to marry. I recently took my parents to Morcco to meet with her family and alhumdulilah everything went well.

    I am now in the process of preparing the nessasary paperwor and documents to start the mariage process, has anyone here had any experience in this matter ?


    we are setting the date for Feb 2019 inshallah


    I have the following.




    : Birth Certificate

    : Certificate Of non Impediment

    : Decree Absolute

    : Acro Police Report

    : Letter from Employer

    : 3 months payslips




    According to the Embassy Of Morocco, they state the the first 4 of my documents i have listed
    (Has to be translated and certified by the UK Foreign Office Legalization Department (Apostille).

    What does this mean ?

    The Adoul In morocco has told us that we certify and legalise the document in morocco and that the translators legalise the documents once they have translated them.... I find that hard to believe. Im sure i need to certify the documents and legalise them here in the UK with the UK Foreign Office




    can someone help

  • #2
    Just be 100% sure because morrocons are smt else...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kashif_khan View Post
      Salaam Brothers and sisters.

      I met someone in Morocco 2 years ago and we decided to marry. I recently took my parents to Morcco to meet with her family and alhumdulilah everything went well.

      I am now in the process of preparing the nessasary paperwor and documents to start the mariage process, has anyone here had any experience in this matter ?


      we are setting the date for Feb 2019 inshallah


      I have the following.




      : Birth Certificate

      : Certificate Of non Impediment

      : Decree Absolute

      : Acro Police Report

      : Letter from Employer

      : 3 months payslips




      According to the Embassy Of Morocco, they state the the first 4 of my documents i have listed
      (Has to be translated and certified by the UK Foreign Office Legalization Department (Apostille).

      What does this mean ?

      The Adoul In morocco has told us that we certify and legalise the document in morocco and that the translators legalise the documents once they have translated them.... I find that hard to believe. Im sure i need to certify the documents and legalise them here in the UK with the UK Foreign Office




      can someone help
      Best to contact a lawyer.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

        Best to contact a lawyer.
        I have spoken to numerous Lawyers but they do not have knowledge to how the Moroccan Government works.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kashif_khan View Post

          I have spoken to numerous Lawyers but they do not have knowledge to how the Moroccan Government works.
          Speak to one in Morocco then or speak to immigration specialists either in UK or Morocco.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kaas View Post
            Just be 100% sure because morrocons are smt else...
            Indeeeed ...

            Comment


            • #7
              May Allah make it easy for you brother. I hope you're at least Arab as well if not Moroccan either. But if you're 100% committed and sure then put your trust in Allah and go for it.

              Do everything from UK all paperwork and any payments. Avoid using Moroccan services whether it be lawyers or translators
              وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَأَنسَاهُمْ أَنفُسَهُمْ

              Comment


              • #8
                You're pakistani? Why all the hassle to marry from north africa? Is she a good muslim?

                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Brother, if she wasnt a good muslim, you think i would be marrying her ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kashif_khan View Post
                    Brother, if she wasnt a good muslim, you think i would be marrying her ?
                    depends what u define as good muslim

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I've heard of many stories where Moroccan sisters marry someone who's from other countries , and there were no complaints , mashallah , wish you all the best and may Allah bless your marriage

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X