X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musbah
    replied
    Originally posted by Magic. View Post

I find this strange because you need to when you have to wash yourself.
    It means he didn't touch it to masterbate. And I believe it should of said, "even before" not even after Islam.
    Last edited by Musbah; 14-12-18, 05:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

shyness is uthma radi allahu anhu
    the prophet صلي الله عليه وسلام would cover his shin if clothing was not covering it
    when uthman came in the room

uthman after islam never even touched his private part

utham when being murdered told his wife to cover her self

utham who the angels were shy of

haya is one of the best characteristics a person can have

I find this strange because you need to when you have to wash yourself.

Leave a comment:

• ThisIsJannah
    replied
    Where is cherry? this is 6 pages long but she hasn't said much. I think she wanted us to approve this drama with her boyfriend but she got something different lol

Leave a comment:

• Musbah
    replied
    humbleness?

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    modesty

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied
    Shyness is not a good translation of haya. It's misleading.

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    Originally posted by Magic. View Post
    Shyness aint' about not being assertive. Shyness is like for me is not exposing awrah, feeling so uncomfortable when wearing trousers when doing sujud that you wear a long coat, shyness is feeling bad because you swore and showing off or not going to a lift because a woman is there, Completely distinct.
    shyness is uthma radi allahu anhu
    the prophet صلي الله عليه وسلام would cover his shin if clothing was not covering it
    when uthman came in the room

uthman after islam never even touched his private part

utham when being murdered told his wife to cover her self

utham who the angels were shy of

haya is one of the best characteristics a person can have

Leave a comment:

• mpw
    replied
    Originally posted by shay5 View Post

When Isay reserved I don't mean emotionally unavailable, I mean someone who doesn't have a loud personality...

Hope that clears things up...
    It does. Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied
    Shyness aint' about not being assertive. Shyness is like for me is not exposing awrah, feeling so uncomfortable when wearing trousers when doing sujud that you wear a long coat, shyness is feeling bad because you swore and showing off or not going to a lift because a woman is there, Completely distinct.

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied
    Originally posted by mpw View Post

A reserved guy will be hesitant to show his feelings towards his loved one. Not so great later on in the marriage but of course it depends on the sister who marries him and her personality.
    When Isay reserved I don't mean emotionally unavailable, I mean someone who doesn't have a loud personality...

Hope that clears things up...

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied
    Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post

There's nothing wrong with shyness, as long as you are still able to interact and communicate properly. I don't see why it would be a turn off for women.

‘Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “Shyness does not bring anything except good.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
    Please don't think I said having haya was unappealing, it's not. Haya is great and a part of our faith. What I meant by shy is a timid man who gets walked all over, he lacks confidence and has low self esteem. I'm sure many women would rather have a self assured, assertive husband...

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong..

Leave a comment:

• mpw
    replied
    Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Lol are you one of these shy guys? Advertising yourself eh...

Instead of trying to make Muslimahs consider you, why don't you work on your own self confidence and being an interesting person. That's why you get rejected, not because you're "good"
    Hahaha no. I am not looking for marriage. Just giving some armchair advice.

I'm all for a reserved guy but a shy guy? That's not appealing to many women. A good guy with deen is good though...
    A reserved guy will be hesitant to show his feelings towards his loved one. Not so great later on in the marriage but of course it depends on the sister who marries him and her personality.
    Last edited by mpw; 13-12-18, 11:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    shyness is a branch of imaan

Leave a comment:

• hasan2013
    replied

I'm all for a reserved guy but a shy guy? That's not appealing to many women. A good guy with deen is good though...
    There's nothing wrong with shyness, as long as you are still able to interact and communicate properly. I don't see why it would be a turn off for women.

‘Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “Shyness does not bring anything except good.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
    Last edited by hasan2013; 13-12-18, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sister_2009
    replied
    Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Lol are you one of these shy guys? Advertising yourself eh...

Instead of trying to make Muslimahs consider you, why don't you work on your own self confidence and being an interesting person. That's why you get rejected, not because you're "good"
    I’ve always wondered about the ‘Nice guys finish last’ mentality. It’s as if being nice is all it takes, or ‘I’m nice, so I’m entitled to ______.’

Stoic has a point. There are a lot of men out there who are good and not shy, or shy and not deeny, and so on. These characteristics are not mutually exclusive.

So, what takes you to the next level that the others don’t have? It’s not butterflies. Maybe it is confidence.
    Last edited by Sister_2009; 13-12-18, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X