This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinn Blocks Marriage

Please excuse my spelling mistakes. I am from Germany.

my problems are These.I wanted to marry a woman who was possessed by a jinn. She didn't tell me at first that she had a Jinn in her Body and he didn't want her to contact me or marry me....i brought her to a ruqya and there he (the jinn) showed himself. the raqi said she had to come again 2 times or 3 times because it's a strong jinn ..but somehow she didn't want to join the raqi anymore.and the jinn attacked her every night. The worst was when we had arranged a marriage date. 3 days later she broke up with us.i am shocked and wonder if she has decided or jinn as many say that jinn keeps her from getting married because it is a lover jinn

wonder if she has decided or jinn as many say that jinn keeps her from getting married because it is a lover jinn
    Well that is for her parents to work out...she isn't your problem anymore... All the best to her..
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

If she still lives in your house then you should talk to the raqi about visiting your house to perform ruqya on her. She will resist and be combative but maybe she needs this. If she doesn't live in your house and has gone back to her parent's home then you can advise them that she needs this but it's up to them whether they act on your advice or not. If you think there's hope of the marriage surviving this then don't give her a divorce and leave it up to her as to whether she wants to give khula or whether she wants to salvage the relationship.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

She's got her own place. We wanted to get married. Her father is a Christian and her mother died when she was a child. She converted to Islam 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by assalam View Post
          She's got her own place. We wanted to get married. Her father is a Christian and her mother died when she was a child. She converted to Islam 4 years ago.
          If it's the jinn of course it's not gonna let her go. Unless you physically force her to go or bring the Raqi I'm not sure what you can do. The jinn isn't gonna go that easy it's gonna prevent the woman from leaving and going back to the raqi

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Her father is Christian, so if you ask his help to bring her to a raqi, he probably won't do it.

I wonder if she should try self ruqya, but if the jinn inside her is too strong, she still needs a raqi to help.

You can show these hadiths to her, tell her to try what's written. They may not remove the jinn already inside her, but InshaaAllah will help prevent more afflictions

Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari:
            that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whoever recites the last two Ayat of Surat Al-Baqarah during the night, they shall suffice him." (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
            that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Do not turn your houses into graves. Indeed Ash-Shaitan does not enter the house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is recited."(Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said," Whoever says: "La ilaha illal-lah wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahu-l-mulk wa lahul- hamd wa huwa 'ala kulli shai'in qadir," one hundred times will get the same reward as given for manumitting ten slaves; and one hundred good deeds will be written in his accounts, and one hundred sins will be deducted from his accounts, and it (his saying) will be a shield for him from Satan on that day till night, and nobody will be able to do a better deed except the one who does more than he." (Sahih al Bukhari)

====Try say the above adhkar 100 times after salah Fajar and Maghrib

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
            “A scorpion stung a man and he did not sleep all the night. It was said to the Prophet (ﷺ): ‘So- and-so was stung by a scorpion and he did not sleep all the night.’ He said: ‘If he had said, last night: A’udhu bikalimatil-lahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq (I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created), the scorpion sting would not have harmed him, until morning.’” (Sunan Ibn Majah)

====You can say this dua to ask Allah protection from jinns because they are also Allah's creations.

Also this dua to seek refuge from evil : Rabbi auzu bika min hamazati’sh-Shayatin wa auzu bika Rabbi an yahdurun (23:97-98)

Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said that he had heard that Khalid ibn al-Walid said to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "I have nightmares." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to him, "Say, 'I seek refuge with the complete words of Allah from His anger and His punishment and the evil of His slaves, and from the evil suggestions of the shayatin and from their being present (at death).' "
            Audhu bi kalimati' llahi't-tammati min ghadabihi wa iqabihi wa sharri ibadihi wa min hamazati' sh-shayatin wa an yahdurun. (Muwatta Malik)

Aban bin `Uthman said:
            “I heard `Uthman bin `Affan (ra) saying: ‘The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “There is no worshiper who says, in the morning of every day, and the evening of every night: ‘In the Name of Allah, who with His Name, nothing in the earth or the heavens can cause harm, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing (Bismillāh, alladhi lā yaḍurru ma`a ismihi shai'un fil-arḍi wa lā fis-samā', wa huwas-Samī`ul `Alīm)’ – three times, (except that) nothing shall harm him.” And Aban had been stricken with a type of semi-paralysis, so a man began to look at him, so Aban said to him, “What are you looking at? Indeed the Hadith is as I reported it to you, but I did not say it one day, so Allah brought about His decree upon me.” (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered me to guard the Zakat revenue of Ramadan. Then somebody came to me and started stealing from the foodstuff. I caught him and said, "I will take you to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" Then Abu Huraira described the whole narration and said: That person said (to me), "(Please don't take me to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and I will tell you a few words by which Allah will benefit you.) When you go to your bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi, (2.255) for then there will be a guard from Allah who will protect you all night long, and Satan will not be able to come near you till dawn." (When the Prophet (ﷺ) heard the story) he said (to me), "He (who came to you at night) told you the truth although he is a liar; and it was Satan." (Sahih al Bukhari)

Narrated 'Aisha:

Whenever the Prophet (ﷺ) went to bed every night, he used to cup his hands together and blow over it after reciting Surat Al-Ikhlas, Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas, and then rub his hands over whatever parts of his body he was able to rub, starting with his head, face and front of his body. He used to do that three times. (Sahih al Bukhari)
            Last edited by islamlife00; 06-12-18, 10:39 PM. Reason: add
            He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post

If it's the jinn of course it's not gonna let her go. Unless you physically force her to go or bring the Raqi I'm not sure what you can do. The jinn isn't gonna go that easy it's gonna prevent the woman from leaving and going back to the raqi
              She said she suddenly felt so empty. Is that normal?
              Can Jinn influence her feelings?
              Subhan Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post

She has broken off the contact with me because he punishes her otherwise if she keeps the contact with me. But she is still in contact with my sisters. How can I convince her to go to raqi ?

Comment

Please.

Comment

Working...
                  X