No announcement yet.

To stay with someone who isn't asking about you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ agree with the sisters above, no one is asking you to divorce him but he has to show he has changed and/or working towards change before you let him back in.
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Sigh. This stinks if emotional manipulation at its best.

May Allah aid you to the best outcome. Never forget to do istikhaarah every step of the way.

Comment

Update.

So my mother talked to my husband but he’s decided that he doesn’t want me. He did bring my son and he told my mom that he would come back after Maghrib to take him and my mom told him no and that if he wanted to take him than there is always the courts.

So it’s been decided that we’re going to Court for custody and that he’s going to divorce me.

Everyone in the entire family (his and mine) are 100% sure someone has put sihr on him.
        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
          Update.

So my mother talked to my husband but he’s decided that he doesn’t want me. He did bring my son and he told my mom that he would come back after Maghrib to take him and my mom told him no and that if he wanted to take him than there is always the courts.

So it’s been decided that we’re going to Court for custody and that he’s going to divorce me.

Everyone in the entire family (his and mine) are 100% sure someone has put sihr on him.
          then go get a raaqi
          why u letting it go to divorce

Comment

Update.

You don't need to give a running commentary of your life...perhaps a better approach would be to discuss in private with some sisters here.

Comment

Update.

Ok thanks for the update...guess you got your answer.....

keep the son, get his passport while you wait to give birth, get your daughters passport and leave the country as soon as its safe to fly (you said in palestine if you divorced they take the toddler)
              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Update.

Keep your children and take care of them. No need for divorce, until the sihr issue is sorted.

Comment

If everybody believes 100% your husband has sihr, and his behaviour is not a part of his innate character, then you should wait till he's cured. To me, it seems like he also has a mental illness because he's constantly blowing hot and cold. Perhaps, you could get an expert opinion from a psychiatrist.

In the meantime, sister, you should opt for a full-time separation - for say, 6 months or a year rather than jumping to divorce straightaway. Both of your kids should stay with you only. This manner, if he manages to get cured, you have the option of reconciling again. A divorce on the other hand would be final.

If, after a certain time period has passed and you've had enough time to think logically, and there are no changes and you see no hope for a better future, you can sign the divorce papers. It won't really disrupt your or your kids' lives as you've been living apart anyway.

In your heart, you will also not hold any regrets that you hadn't given this marriage your best shot. Marriage means accepting your partner in good times as well as the bad, in sickness and in health, for better and for worse. If he really is going through bad times and the situation is uncontrollable for him, then it would only be fair that you give him the time to sort himself out.

May Allah grant you khair in both worlds.

Comment

Working...
                  X