X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plinchun
    replied
    Originally posted by Fegave View Post
    Just an update guys; I have found a partner who I was introduced through a business colleague. In'Sha'allah this works out.
    May Allah grant you and your spouse a life of deen and pleasure, ameen

Leave a comment:

• Plinchun
    replied
    Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
    I completely agree! Good suggestion!

Leave a comment:

• abufulaans
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    id rather earn 25k then live life like that
    For many, it is a very addictive lifestyle

It is like they forget why they are working hard to earn a good income in the first place

Leave a comment:

• Fegave
    replied
    Just an update guys; I have found a partner who I was introduced through a business colleague. In'Sha'allah this works out.

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    id rather earn 25k then live life like that

Leave a comment:

• Oakenshield
    replied
    Explain to any potential that your job requires long hours..but that you get time off every couple of months and the pay is good enough for you to go on nice holidays etc during the time off. Perhaps say that you will aim to gradually reduce the hours as you get more established.

I think more of the problem is that you are conflicted with "settling" for the plain jane middle of the road type who would be willing to marry the person you have been portraying yourself as. As you have admitted you dont have the necessary combination of looks, charm, education or deen to attract the type of woman you desire. Flashing the cash will have them lining up but then your worried they are golddiggers. Maybe avoid the tea time rishta stuff and try and find someone yourself, who you can win over with your personality..maybe someone who is an entrepeneur themselves and will have a better understanding of what makes you tick. Or just bite the bullet and marry a trophy wife and hope for the best :)

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Then everything else will fall apart

You'll start getting attached to her, she'll say she's had enough

Another heartbroken story that could have been avoided

There is no guarantee in relationships before marriage, yes, try your best to find out about her and see if there is any compatibility but having haram relationship is asking for trouble. People spend more than a year getting to know each other and it still doesn't work out after marriage.

I think he means wife.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

I already gym bro, I'm lean with 12% body fat. If I don't go gym, my doctor said i will die by 45 lol as my blood pressure is always elevated & I would never take medication. My head is nearly all white but I don't why I love this. I have been to physiologist and he diagnosed me with a mild bipolar disorder but nothing that effects my daily.

I can drop some work load on to my admin staff but if they mess I end getting very angry with them and start shouting for no reason which later on i regret
    25 and high blood pressure?

Take it easy. Your company has taken over your life.

And read, read, read. Learn our beloved prophet pbuh

You're missing out

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Yh she needs to be thats why she would have to my girlfriend for at least 1 year.
    Then everything else will fall apart

You'll start getting attached to her, she'll say she's had enough

Another heartbroken story that could have been avoided

There is no guarantee in relationships before marriage, yes, try your best to find out about her and see if there is any compatibility but having haram relationship is asking for trouble. People spend more than a year getting to know each other and it still doesn't work out after marriage.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Take advantage of five before five: your youth before your old age, your health before your illness, your riches before your poverty, your free time before your work, and your life before your death.Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani'

All that free time can be used to learn about Islam, memorising duas, reading Quran, dhikr and devoting your time to worshiping Allah.

Leave a comment:

• Fais
    replied
    Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

...Not if you miss Fajr.
    What makes you think he misses anything?

Not to mention you completed missed sarcasm ...

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied
    If you focused on your faith then you would attract people who would marry for your character, dedication to your faith and not what is in your wallet.

Leave a comment:

• Medic
    replied

Yh she needs to be thats why she would have to my girlfriend for at least 1 year.
    Don't take the haram route bro, it's never worth it.

Literally all you have to do is inform her of your work hours during marriage talks to make her aware and then she decide whether she's okay with it or not. There's no need for a 1 year girlfriend.

Leave a comment:

• Fegave
    replied
    Originally posted by Medic View Post

Well bro if you do decide to carry on working heavy hours then just make sure any potential wife is aware of your work hours before you marry.

Leave a comment:

• Medic
    replied

I already gym bro, I'm lean with 12% body fat. If I don't go gym, my doctor said i will die by 45 lol as my blood pressure is always elevated & I would never take medication. My head is nearly all white but I don't why I love this. I have been to physiologist and he diagnosed me with a mild bipolar disorder but nothing that effects my daily.

I can drop some work load on to my admin staff but if they mess I end getting very angry with them and start shouting for no reason which later on i regret
    Well bro if you do decide to carry on working heavy hours then just make sure any potential wife is aware of your work hours before you marry.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X