No announcement yet.

Problem Finding Suitable Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take advantage of five before five: your youth before your old age, your health before your illness, your riches before your poverty, your free time before your work, and your life before your death.Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani'

All that free time can be used to learn about Islam, memorising duas, reading Quran, dhikr and devoting your time to worshiping Allah.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Fegave View Post

Yh she needs to be thats why she would have to my girlfriend for at least 1 year.
      Then everything else will fall apart

You'll start getting attached to her, she'll say she's had enough

Another heartbroken story that could have been avoided

There is no guarantee in relationships before marriage, yes, try your best to find out about her and see if there is any compatibility but having haram relationship is asking for trouble. People spend more than a year getting to know each other and it still doesn't work out after marriage.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

I already gym bro, I'm lean with 12% body fat. If I don't go gym, my doctor said i will die by 45 lol as my blood pressure is always elevated & I would never take medication. My head is nearly all white but I don't why I love this. I have been to physiologist and he diagnosed me with a mild bipolar disorder but nothing that effects my daily.

I can drop some work load on to my admin staff but if they mess I end getting very angry with them and start shouting for no reason which later on i regret
        25 and high blood pressure?

Take it easy. Your company has taken over your life.

And read, read, read. Learn our beloved prophet pbuh

You're missing out

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Then everything else will fall apart

You'll start getting attached to her, she'll say she's had enough

Another heartbroken story that could have been avoided

There is no guarantee in relationships before marriage, yes, try your best to find out about her and see if there is any compatibility but having haram relationship is asking for trouble. People spend more than a year getting to know each other and it still doesn't work out after marriage.

I think he means wife.

Comment

Explain to any potential that your job requires long hours..but that you get time off every couple of months and the pay is good enough for you to go on nice holidays etc during the time off. Perhaps say that you will aim to gradually reduce the hours as you get more established.

I think more of the problem is that you are conflicted with "settling" for the plain jane middle of the road type who would be willing to marry the person you have been portraying yourself as. As you have admitted you dont have the necessary combination of looks, charm, education or deen to attract the type of woman you desire. Flashing the cash will have them lining up but then your worried they are golddiggers. Maybe avoid the tea time rishta stuff and try and find someone yourself, who you can win over with your personality..maybe someone who is an entrepeneur themselves and will have a better understanding of what makes you tick. Or just bite the bullet and marry a trophy wife and hope for the best :)

Comment

id rather earn 25k then live life like that

Comment

Just an update guys; I have found a partner who I was introduced through a business colleague. In'Sha'allah this works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                  id rather earn 25k then live life like that
                  For many, it is a very addictive lifestyle

It is like they forget why they are working hard to earn a good income in the first place

''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                    I completely agree! Good suggestion!

Comment

Just an update guys; I have found a partner who I was introduced through a business colleague. In'Sha'allah this works out.
                      May Allah grant you and your spouse a life of deen and pleasure, ameen

Comment

Working...
                      X