X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libyan brother looking for wife inshaAllah

Assalam alikum,

Wish you all doing well inshaAllah,

I'm your brother Ahmed from Libya, I'm here just today and I'm here to for finding my future wife inshaAllah, I'm looking for a revert sister to be my future wife and the mother of my kids inshaAllah.

I know many will think it is a game and many will ask why you are looking here not in your country near you and why you want a revert???? my answer to all of that in first is that people are not the same and not with same mind otherwise life will stop, second I want to marry a revert sister because I believe that any sister who turned to be Muslim after she was non Muslim then she is truly seeking hidaya and thinking of the afterlife and thats what important for me and which I couldn't find in my country surely there is a good sisters around but still for me that a girl will be a Muslim in a western world is a big struggle and such person deserve the best inshaAllah .

My good candidate will be areal Muslimah who willing to live and die as a Muslimah what ever it costs, a white Muslimah from the European countries with good looking and with age range of 20 to 30 and not much tall as I'm 164cm a bit taller is ok, better if she never married before and with no kids, and who plan relocate to a Muslim country and specifically my country Libya, I don't plan to immigrate or relocate to any country in the world as I want my kids to be born and rise in an Islamic society inshaAllah. Money and wealth is not and will never be important for me.

I'm 39y old and never married before I can't say much about me in public so please any sister or parent who like to speak to me and know me in better way send me a private message.

Please remember that when you help a brother or sister to get married on here is way better to let him go and seek marriage in the bad sites around and you will get ajer inshaAllah.

Wish you the best all of you inshaAllah
    Your brother Ahmed.

Libyan Ahmed

Lol
    Why only white?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      Lol
      Why only white?
      You didn't read where he said. He wants a revert? So he wants a white revert. Some how he has it in his mind that revert sisters are looking for hidaya but born Muslim sisters aren't. Or that some how revert sisters maybe are more religious than non revert sisters. Idk the whole thing is just weird.
      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post

You didn't read where he said. He wants a revert? So he wants a white revert. Some how he has it in his mind that revert sisters are looking for hidaya but born Muslim sisters aren't. Or that some how revert sisters maybe are more religious than non revert sisters. Idk the whole thing is just weird.
        I read it. And that's just the thing, the logic doesn't check out. It's not like only white reverts are "seeking hidaya".

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

I read it. And that's just the thing, the logic doesn't check out. It's not like only white reverts are "seeking hidaya".
          He's 39....

akhi a 39 year old brother ain't got no time to sit around and be picky. Take a religious sister from your country and that's that. At 39 it shouldn't matter if she's 5'0 or 5'7 or if she's 97lbs or 169lbs. Shouldn't matter if she's 19 or if she's 35. Or if she's non revert or revert. At 39 it's long overdue to settle down. That's my advice
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

This is a terrible idea. This usually happens in two scenarios... when Muslims have silly ideas regarding reverts thinking if they converted to Islam and Allah wiped their sins they are like a new born baby and all their past habits are now gone!! They put reverts on pedestals promise them things which are also whimsical and then realize oh wow they're actually still quite western and they haven't changed everything. Suddenly being patient is thrown out the window when the culture clash comes and they try to impose their own culture thinking it's most Islamic even when it's not.

Second issue are Muslims who secretly admire the west and want a bite of the forbidden fruit. So as to appear to appease their own culture, they gear for reverts. Afterward, I've seen them sap the iman of these new sisters because they are more in love with the west and exhibit a desire or expectation that she will be certain ways and do certain things.

I don't think the brother is the second case but I do think he has certain ideas which are too ideal. Add in a bit racist as well.

Comment

I know a brother very into marrying reverts. He thought he could teach them Islam and all that. He was also much older and married a 20 something year old. She at first listened to everything he asked, but he wanted to mold her into his type of muslimah and maybe at some point she just gave up. She suddenly stopped practicing Islam, stole his car, ran away for months at a time. In the end they got divorced, he got served with alimony and he is now happily married with two children with someone from his own country.
              ​​​​​​
              Nothing assures that anyone will stay in Islam but be very critical of expectations.

Comment

You do realize reverts from backgrounds other than white are equally committed to the deen
                Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

I was just waiting for the white part to pop out and there it is.

You started off by saying revert bleh bleh and all that .. with a minute chance you are sincere.. then you went and said white revert .. you do know there are plenty of reverts of all different backgrounds and colours who are just as good. Skin colour doesn't define this. Piety does and this applies to reverts and those born into the deen.
                  Last edited by Hannahk92; 18-11-18, 08:04 AM.
                  ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Nusaiba View Post
                    This is a terrible idea. This usually happens in two scenarios... when Muslims have silly ideas regarding reverts thinking if they converted to Islam and Allah wiped their sins they are like a new born baby and all their past habits are now gone!! They put reverts on pedestals promise them things which are also whimsical and then realize oh wow they're actually still quite western and they haven't changed everything. Suddenly being patient is thrown out the window when the culture clash comes and they try to impose their own culture thinking it's most Islamic even when it's not.

Second issue are Muslims who secretly admire the west and want a bite of the forbidden fruit. So as to appear to appease their own culture, they gear for reverts. Afterward, I've seen them sap the iman of these new sisters because they are more in love with the west and exhibit a desire or expectation that she will be certain ways and do certain things.

I don't think the brother is the second case but I do think he has certain ideas which are too ideal. Add in a bit racist as well.
                    Don't generalise
                    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post

Don't generalise
                      You're absolutely right and I didn't intend to seem like it was everyone.

However, these were sadly the two groups I've come across and whoever wants to specifically marry a revert needs to challenge their thinking and see if they fall into either and if they are willing to work beyond that. It's not fair for reverts in either case to be used in this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusaiba View Post
                        You're absolutely right and I didn't intend to seem like it was everyone.

However, these were sadly the two groups I've come across and whoever wants to specifically marry a revert needs to challenge their thinking and see if they fall into either and if they are willing to work beyond that. It's not fair for reverts in either case to be used in this way.
                        Yes I agree with this. JazakaAllahu khayr

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Male, 39 and single...that's a lot of history that needs to be looked into to determine his suitability. Or perhaps it would take seconds to determine his unsuitability. Strong Wali required.

Comment

Why does she have to be white?
                            This is so typical, people looking for white reverts to Islam. Although born Muslims can be just as practising, if you want a revert as preference that's okay..but why would their skin colour matter.. reverts can be of a brown or black skin colour too.
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Your criteria is too specific. Gto be white, good looking, revert, shorter than X height, preferably not married before and no kids and be between 20-30 etc... And you also want them to move to a country where there is war going on in some parts and instability is rife.

I don't mean this in a bad way but you are like 39 and never married. You're doing yourself no favours by making finding a wife so much harder for yourself. Lower some of these reqs and just get married to someone in Libya man. I'm sure theres plenty of good Muslimah there.
                              Last edited by Medic; 18-11-18, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X