Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husband won't let me see my son

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
    I haven't seen you post in a long time. I feel saddened to see you return with this update. May Allah aid you.

    As a sister rightfully said above you should seek legal avenues to firstly get your child back. A two year old should not be without his mother.

    I can't help being curious regarding your brother-in-law ....how does he approve of his wifes actions?
    He doesn't care he lets his wife do what she pleases. He lets my husband drive her around everywhere and lets my husband buy them food for the house and lets my husband take care of their kids.
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post

      No he use to be kind and he prays but this year he's changed and is always at his brother's wife's house and stays out late to 12am
      is his brother usually at home when your husband visits
      or is he out
      and does he know how often your husband goes there
      and that hes talking to his brothers wife

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

        Does his brother know of these pictures and private WhatsApp conversations..?

        If it's true that he's a restrictive husband as others have mentioned, then it's really strange that he's not restrictive when it comes to speaking privately and praising his brother's wife. Perhaps his brother should be informed about your husband's behaviour, so as to prevent his wife from having an affair.
        Oh his brother knows he just doesn't care he doesn't see a problem with it. His brother is the one who encouraged my husband to take my son away from me and give him to his wife
        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

        Comment


        • #19
          if this was my brother i would have beaten the crap out of him by now

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post

            In Palestine and it would be impossible to do anything right now since I'm not divorced
            Palestine. You're the sister who said about your husband controlling your internet time?

            Your son needs to be with you. It's not impossible for you to do anything.

            How/where did these accusations of you not being able to care for your son come from?

            If your husband is lying - then seek advice from whatever authority there is. Maybe even contact this woman (who is apparently such a great mother) directly and ask her to see your son.

            Two weeks without your baby?

            SubhanAllaah.

            Do something rather than waiting around. Involve the whole family/tribe if you have to.

            May Allaah make things easy for you sis. Aameen.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Sister_2009 View Post
              Sorry to hear you’re going through this. It has been a long time since we’ve seen you here. I recall that your husband was very restrictive of TV and internet use. Are these possibly reasons why he’s saying you’re unfit? I’m just trying to understand what’s going on and how he came to that conclusion. If I remember correctly, he is a cousin of sorts. Can your mutual family not get involved, or are they on his side with the unfit accusation?
              My family has gotten involved we even got the older men involved but it has nothing to do with tv or things if that nature. Rather if my son falls he thinks it's my fault. If my son cries for no reason and I tell my husband I'm not sure exactly why he's crying he thinks that makes me a bad mother. My son still doesn't speak 100% simply babbles and the doctors told us that it's fine it's simply because there is more than one language in the house. But my husband says that it's my fault our son doesn't speak
              Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

              Comment


              • #22
                this brother is a dayooth

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post

                  My family has gotten involved we even got the older men involved but it has nothing to do with tv or things if that nature. Rather if my son falls he thinks it's my fault. If my son cries for no reason and I tell my husband I'm not sure exactly why he's crying he thinks that makes me a bad mother. My son still doesn't speak 100% simply babbles and the doctors told us that it's fine it's simply because there is more than one language in the house. But my husband says that it's my fault our son doesn't speak
                  What a ... turnip.

                  He thinks it's your fault for your son not talking? There could be a whole host of reasons for him not to be talking. He's two -_-

                  Is there any chance for you to go back to his house? Reconciliation?


                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Is your bipolar have anything to do with this

                    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

                    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                      is his brother usually at home when your husband visits
                      or is he out
                      and does he know how often your husband goes there
                      and that hes talking to his brothers wife
                      Sometimes he's at home and sometimes he's not.
                      he knows he doesn't care.
                      oh he knows. His wife tells him "haha I'm sending jokes to your brother." He knows.
                      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                        What a ... turnip.

                        He thinks it's your fault for your son not talking? There could be a whole host of reasons for him not to be talking. He's two -_-

                        Is there any chance for you to go back to his house? Reconciliation?

                        Not sure. Maybe but I'm not willing to go back unless he stops this behavior. Because he also hits me and degrades me
                        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                          Palestine. You're the sister who said about your husband controlling your internet time?

                          Your son needs to be with you. It's not impossible for you to do anything.

                          How/where did these accusations of you not being able to care for your son come from?

                          If your husband is lying - then seek advice from whatever authority there is. Maybe even contact this woman (who is apparently such a great mother) directly and ask her to see your son.

                          Two weeks without your baby?

                          SubhanAllaah.

                          Do something rather than waiting around. Involve the whole family/tribe if you have to.

                          May Allaah make things easy for you sis. Aameen.

                          We tried involving people and even older members. Nothing is working.

                          allahu ameen

                          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                            Is your bipolar have anything to do with this
                            No. On the contrary he doesn't say I'm loud or rude or whatever. He just says I don't know how to take care of my son or my house like his brother's wife.
                            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              It's very sad seeing this happen to one of our own members. Your husband, brother in law and sister in law are being very wicked.

                              When you have your new born, do you not give up the baby to your sister in law's house.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Medic View Post
                                It's very sad seeing this happen to one of our own members. Your husband, brother in law and sister in law are being very wicked.

                                When you have your new born, do you not give up the baby to your sister in law's house.
                                Im not sure how I can prevent that. Because if I don't give birth abroad my husband will bring his whole family and take the baby.

                                Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X