Husband won't let me see my son

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband won't let me see my son

My husband has taken my son away from me. He hasn't divorced me so I don't know where I currently stand with him. He is always at his brothers wife's house. He chats with her on WhatsApp all the time and she always sends him pictures of what she cooks and jokes. He says she's better than me that she cooks better than me. Cleans better than me. And is a better mother than me. He thinks it's fine to do and say what he is doing and saying and that's where we started to have problems. My husband believes I can't take care of my son so yesterday (He kicked me out of the house and I'm currently at my fathers it's been like this for close to three weeks) he took my 2 year old son from me and gave him to his brothers wife. Today I sent him a message asking to see my son and he did not respond. My son has been away from me for more than two weeks and I miss him but my husband is being extremely rude and won't let me see him. I'm currently 8 months pregnant and he told me to go give birth in the US and after two months to return his daughter to him.

im not sure what to do anymore. I've been praying and making dua but nothing is getting better only worse.
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

What country are you in?

You need legal action first (to contact your son), then sort out your marriage problems.

Comment

Sorry to hear what you are going through...

Why haven't any of the men in your family gone to get your son? You can't really leave the country since you're 8 months pregnant. You can try and convince your husband's family to give your son back...

Is there any reason why your husband is calling you unfit? Is he justified in keeping his son away from you?

What dos his brother think of his wife whatsapping and getting compliments from her bro in law?
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Sorry to hear you’re going through this. It has been a long time since we’ve seen you here. I recall that your husband was very restrictive of TV and internet use. Are these possibly reasons why he’s saying you’re unfit? I’m just trying to understand what’s going on and how he came to that conclusion. If I remember correctly, he is a cousin of sorts. Can your mutual family not get involved, or are they on his side with the unfit accusation?

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
          My husband has taken my son away from me. He hasn't divorced me so I don't know where I currently stand with him. He is always at his brothers wife's house. He chats with her on WhatsApp all the time and she always sends him pictures of what she cooks and jokes. He says she's better than me that she cooks better than me. Cleans better than me. And is a better mother than me. He thinks it's fine to do and say what he is doing and saying and that's where we started to have problems. My husband believes I can't take care of my son so yesterday (He kicked me out of the house and I'm currently at my fathers it's been like this for close to three weeks) he took my 2 year old son from me and gave him to his brothers wife. Today I sent him a message asking to see my son and he did not respond. My son has been away from me for more than two weeks and I miss him but my husband is being extremely rude and won't let me see him. I'm currently 8 months pregnant and he told me to go give birth in the US and after two months to return his daughter to him.

im not sure what to do anymore. I've been praying and making dua but nothing is getting better only worse.
          Your father needs to get involved and speak with your husband and his brother (if he's around).

Comment

why are so many guys like this

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
              why are so many guys like this
              How do they manage to get married?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                He is always at his brothers wife's house. He chats with her on WhatsApp all the time and she always sends him pictures of what she cooks and jokes. He says she's better than me that she cooks better than me. Cleans better than me. And is a better mother than me..
                Does his brother know of these pictures and private WhatsApp conversations..?

If it's true that he's a restrictive husband as others have mentioned, then it's really strange that he's not restrictive when it comes to speaking privately and praising his brother's wife. Perhaps his brother should be informed about your husband's behaviour, so as to prevent his wife from having an affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                  What country are you in?

You need legal action first (to contact your son), then sort out your marriage problems.
                  This.
                  sigpic

Comment

May Allah make it easy for you.

Comment

Assalamu alaykum sister. I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this. You need support from someone in your family or from a respectable person in your society. Basically have someone speak on your behalf. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): "And if you fear dissension between the two, send an arbitrator from his people and an arbitrator from her people. If they both desire reconciliation, Allah will cause it between them. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Acquainted [with all things]." (4:35)

Stay strong and may Allah ease your affairs ameen.
                      Last edited by Umm Uthmaan; 17-11-18, 11:00 PM.
                      رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

I haven't seen you post in a long time. I feel saddened to see you return with this update. May Allah aid you.

As a sister rightfully said above you should seek legal avenues to firstly get your child back. A two year old should not be without his mother.

I can't help being curious regarding your brother-in-law ....how does he approve of his wifes actions?

Comment

why has he become so hateful against you
                          or was he always like this

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                            What country are you in?

In Palestine and it would be impossible to do anything right now since I'm not divorced
                            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                              why has he become so hateful against you
                              or was he always like this
                              No he use to be kind and he prays but this year he's changed and is always at his brother's wife's house and stays out late to 12am

Comment

Working...
                              X