Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beware brothers of marrying these five type of women...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware brothers of marrying these five type of women...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKrqM9nSjPE
    The Prophet s.a.a.w warned when he said: "You will surely follow the ways of those who came before you, in exactly the same fashion, to the point were they to enter the hole of a lizard, you too would enter it." It was asked of him, "O Messenger of Allah s.a.a.w., do you mean the Jews and Christians?" He replied, "Who else?" (Bukhari and Muslim)

Would you mind listing the types?

Jazak Allahu Khayr

Comment

At work right now. You can't watch the youtube video I linked to?
      The Prophet s.a.a.w warned when he said: "You will surely follow the ways of those who came before you, in exactly the same fashion, to the point were they to enter the hole of a lizard, you too would enter it." It was asked of him, "O Messenger of Allah s.a.a.w., do you mean the Jews and Christians?" He replied, "Who else?" (Bukhari and Muslim)

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
        At work right now. You can't watch the youtube video I linked to?
        Prefer not to unless I'm on WiFi. I might check it out later though, inshaAllah.

Comment

For those too lazy to watch the video:

1) Annanah: A woman known for a lot of moaning and complaining, and who is never pleased with her husband.

2) Hannanah: The woman who craves for another husband. She always reminds her husband of the favor of her being married to him, and says "What has entrapped me with you?" "My kind should be married to such and such type of man, not the likes of you..." etc. She feels it is a misfortune to be married to you.

3) Haddaqah: The woman who looks at everything with desire and seeks to acquire it. Compares what she has to others and laments. When she goes to the market she wants to purchase everything etc.

4) Barraqah: The one who is too preoccupied with herself and not with her husband or her house. Overly engaged with herself, her beauty, and personal affairs, instead of her husband and house.

5) Shaddaqah: The one who is always speaking and rarely quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            For those too lazy to watch the video:

1) Annanah: A woman known for a lot of moaning and complaining, and who is never pleased with her husband.

2) Hannanah: The woman who craves for another husband. She always reminds her husband of the favor of her being married to him, and says "What has entrapped me with you?" "My kind should be married to such and such type of man, not the likes of you..." etc. She feels it is a misfortune to be married to you.

3) Haddaqah: The woman who looks at everything with desire and seeks to acquire it. Compares what she has to others and laments. When she goes to the market she wants to purchase everything etc.

4) Barraqah: The one who is too preoccupied with herself and not with her husband or her house. Overly engaged with herself, her beauty, and personal affairs, instead of her husband and house.

5) Shaddaqah: The one who is always speaking and rarely quiet.
            thanks for that akhi
            “You know it's funny, when it rains it pours,
            they got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.” - 2pac

Comment

issue is u wont know this before marriage

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

thanks for that akhi
                Wa iyyakum

Comment

Can just imagine some married brothers reading through this thinking...

Annanah, Hannanah, Haddaqqah, Barraqah, Shaddaqah... Yep, I married all five rolled into one.

:[

( :p )
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                  -------------------------------
                  "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                  NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post

Annanah, Hannanah, Haddaqqah, Barraqah, Shaddaqah... Yep, I married all five rolled into one.

imagine that, poor guy lol :P
                    “You know it's funny, when it rains it pours,
                    they got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.” - 2pac

Comment

Yikes
                      I'm not showing this to my husband.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post

I would say my wife has a splash of some of those....

Comment

What a bunch of misogynist nonsense.
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            What a bunch of misogynist nonsense.
                            shutup feminst sympathiser

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                              shutup feminst sympathiser
                              His post was to get as many likes from sisters as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X