Sisters please click, need your help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters please click, need your help!

Salaamu alaykum, are there any sisters from UK in this thread? I really need a sister that I can talk to as I’m about to make a big decision in my life. I have no friends or family near by. It’s marriage related.

Wa Alaykumussalaam
    I'm from the UK, you can talk to me, lots of other sisters here are from the UK too.
    What's the decision specifically?
    As well as us, i'd advise you calling/texting family and friends too.
    And Istikhaarah is the most important thing
    I'm here to talk anytime
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Sister Creamcake, why is this website not allowing me to send you a personal message? I don't want to publicly say what I'm dealing with, I rather do it via personal message

Comment

I've just sent you a message, see if you can reply?
        It may be because you're a new member.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
        X