Marriage , Istikhara, Religion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post

That is really uncalled for, Alt-righter wouldn't bother with marriage at any point and would not care about women beyond verbally abusing for the choices she had made.
    Alt-righters have a habit of attacking Muslim women. He does the same and uses backward, misogynist langauge. It's called for, especially when he does this every time.

Comment

Originally posted by distractedandlost View Post

Alt-righters have a habit of attacking Muslim women. He does the same and uses backward, misogynist langauge. It's called for, especially when he does this every time.
      Where he actually attacked? "Spoken like a true woman" is an attack? That sounds like more of frustration.

If anyone said borderline inappropriate in this thread, then it probably was my first post.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

You were exposing your sin that was your other mistake. I would expect someone who has done a 5 year Alim course would have already figured this out rather than turn to strangers online. It's pretty basic to know you would need a wali present.

No idea why you think I was mocking the idea of a wali. My sentence was unambiguous. Try and relax. Read your posts back, it's you that is aggressive and a little off the mark.

You are repeating the same comments over and over again like a parrot. If you have any hard evidence, contact the mods and make your case.

If you have been lurking on this site you would know about derailing a thread, with that in mind I won't be responding further.

You want to do this, really?

You've been called out by other members for the ugly comments you have on every single thread a Muslim woman makes in the marriage forum. It's creepy and it's disgusting behaviour.

Your whole style of insulting one-liners is what you do to derail threads all the time. Your entire post history is this sort of useless talk.

Of course you'd turn to berating me for a very personal problem I turned to others for advice on and took advice from, and resolved. You don't care about that, though : you just want to berate other Muslims, and mock them.

You berate me for once being in Alim studies, but have nothing to say about pedophiles and child molesting Muslim 'scholars'. You berate Muslim women for getting into relationships they shouldn't be, but have nothing to say about the men who abuse them. You are a victim-blamer, and you are silent on those who abuse children and women.

Stop derailing every thread a Muslimah makes about being in trouble, or anguish, or being a victim of some pig of a Muslim man, and maybe you won't have people so sick of your rubbish they put the time in to tell you to shut up already.

You hurt others with your abusive language. Just control yourself. Stop it.
        Last edited by distractedandlost; 07-10-18, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Where he actually attacked? "Spoken like a true woman" is an attack? That sounds like more of frustration.

If anyone said borderline inappropriate in this thread, then it probably was my first post.

He said it to attack a sister who was for the nth time explaining to him that women abused by men are victims.

A Muslim woman posts about being in anguish or trouble, and this "man" is always along to berate and belittle them along with Saifud Deen and Abu Julaybeeb.

It's the kind of comment he makes to belittle women as stupid and irrational. I have a personal hatred for the ugly abusive behaviour Muslim men engage in towards women and victims of abuse by men, and I will absolutely confront him for it.
          Last edited by distractedandlost; 07-10-18, 06:57 PM.

Comment

He said it to attack a sister who was for the nth time explaining to him that women abused by men are victims.

A Muslim woman posts about being in anguish or trouble, and this "man" is always along to berate and belittle them along with Saifud Deen and Abu Julaybeeb.

It's the kind of comment he makes to belittle women as stupid and irrational. I have a personal hatred for the ugly abusive behaviour Muslim men engage in towards women and victims of abuse by men, and I will absolutely confront him for it.
            She willingly partook in haram relationship and commit zina with the guy, they are both in fault. You make it appear women are infantile who are unable to make their own decision or take responsibility.

Comment

She willingly partook in haram relationship and commit zina with the guy, they are both in fault. You make it appear women are infantile who are unable to make their own decision or take responsibility.
              It's people like you who keep taking responsibility for abuse and deception away from men in situations like these. Every advice given to the sister in this thread told her, mine included, she had done wrong, and to move on and away from this haram relationship. She had agency; she did wrong.

The difference is where people with sense recognised she was deceived and victimised by this man as well - and those who called her 'disgusting', equally to blame, and to blame for being a victim of the man who deceived her, lied to her, and used her.

Muslims have a problem with letting abusers off scott-free and blaming victims of abuse, and you are part of the problem. Or at best, making abusers and victims equal somehow - what a hate-filled attitude.

Three years I tried to create awareness of child molestation by Muslim men in madaaris and mosques - three years of abuse, threats and victim-blaming from Muslim men is what I got. Scholars and laymen alike.

Allah is with the oppressed and abused, and a vast number of Muslim men will be destroyed by their abuse of women and children, and blaming of victims, in their Akhirah.
              Last edited by distractedandlost; 07-10-18, 07:20 PM.

Comment

That comment was not even from this thread and needs context.

No point trying to engage, he is in full rage mode and is not thinking clearly. Very little he is saying is accurate.

These are my posts from this thread, I don't think I have said anything troublesome...

“+1. I could not have said it better.

He could be after a more respectable woman.”

Have a read of what this comment ^ was in response too. It was from a sister.

“You mentioned about focusing on being a better Muslim...so do that and leave everything else. “

You already know what you need to do so you don't need any further input from this thread. You should raise a helpdesk ticket and ask the Mods to close the thread.”

This post has been described as balanced, but I am just not seeing it. You make it out that she was a victim and not a willing party in this sordid tale. Not only that, he is now running but she is still chasing him.

Also why have you put quotes when referring to his mother?

Most of what you have said is merely speculation. “

Comment

It's people like you who keep taking responsibility for abuse and deception away from men in situations like these. Every advice given to the sister in this thread told her, mine included, she had done wrong, and to move on and away from this haram relationship. She had agency; she did wrong.

The difference is where people with sense recognised she was deceived and victimised by this man as well - and those who called her 'disgusting', equally to blame, and to blame for being a victim of the man who deceived her, lied to her, and used her.

Muslims have a problem with letting abusers off scott-free and blaming victims of abuse, and you are part of the problem. Or at best, making abusers and victims equal somehow - what a hate-filled attitude.

Three years I tried to create awareness of child molestation by Muslim men in madaaris and mosques - three years of abuse, threats and victim-blaming from Muslim men is what I got. Scholars and laymen alike.

Allah is with the oppressed and abused, and a vast number of Muslim men will be destroyed by their abuse of women and children, and blaming of victims, in their Akhirah.

Don't you think you're taking it personal? Sorry about your abuse. It wasn't your fault. May Allah ease your affairs.

They're situations where children, male and female get abused. Where women are abused unjustly too, but this situation isn't one of those.

As the brothers mentioned above, it takes two tango. When we transgress the boundaries of Allah interms of the laws put in place on gender interactions, such results. Both parties are to blame. They fail for the traps of shaytaan.
                  '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Working...
                  X