Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce Hadith

Salam alaikum.
    I am looking for the hadith regarding wife of Thabit bin Qays where the prophet saw says that she can get a divorce. But it must be in Urdu with references. Please can anyone help. JazakAllah Khair.
    Alhumdulillah

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The wife of Thabit bin Qais came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I do not blame Thabit for defects in his character or his religion, but I, being a Muslim, dislike to behave in un-Islamic manner (if I remain with him)." On that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said (to her), "Will you give back the garden which your husband has given you (as Mahr)?" She said, "Yes." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) said to Thabit, "O Thabit! Accept your garden, and divorce her once."

حَدَّثَنَا أَزْهَرُ بْنُ جَمِيلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَهَّابِ الثَّقَفِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدٌ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ،‏.‏ أَنَّ امْرَأَةَ، ثَابِتِ بْنِ قَيْسٍ أَتَتِ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ثَابِتُ بْنُ قَيْسٍ مَا أَعْتُبُ عَلَيْهِ فِي خُلُقٍ وَلاَ دِينٍ، وَلَكِنِّي أَكْرَهُ الْكُفْرَ فِي الإِسْلاَمِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ أَتَرُدِّينَ عَلَيْهِ حَدِيقَتَهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَتْ نَعَمْ‏.‏ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ اقْبَلِ الْحَدِيقَةَ وَطَلِّقْهَا تَطْلِيقَةً ‏"‏‏.‏

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 197:
    Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The wife of Thabit bin Qais came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I do not blame Thabit for defects in his character or his religion, but I, being a Muslim, dislike to behave in un-Islamic manner (if I remain with him)." On that Allah's Apostle said (to her), "Will you give back the garden which your husband has given you (as Mahr)?" She said, "Yes." Then the Prophet said to Thabit, "O Thabit! Accept your garden, and divorce her once."

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 198:
    Narrated 'Ikrima:

The sister of 'Abdullah bin Ubai narrated (the above narration, 197) with the addition that the Prophet said to Thabit's wife, "Will you return his garden?" She said, "Yes," and returned it, and (then) the Prophet ordered Thabit to divorce her. Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The wife of Thabit bin Qais came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I do not blame Thabit for any defects in his character or his religion, but I cannot endure to live with him." On that Allah's Apostle said, "Will you return his garden to him?" She said, "Yes."

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 199:
    Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The wife of Thabit bin Qais bin Shammas came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I do not blame Thabit for any defects in his character or his religion, but I am afraid that I (being a Muslim) may become unthankful for Allah's Blessings." On that, Allah's Apostle said (to her), 'Will you return his garden to him?" She said, "Yes." So she returned his garden to him and the Prophet told him to divorce her.
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

noobz where can he access the hadiths in urdu?

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
        Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The wife of Thabit bin Qais came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I do not blame Thabit for defects in his character or his religion, but I, being a Muslim, dislike to behave in un-Islamic manner (if I remain with him)." On that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said (to her), "Will you give back the garden which your husband has given you (as Mahr)?" She said, "Yes." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) said to Thabit, "O Thabit! Accept your garden, and divorce her once."

حَدَّثَنَا أَزْهَرُ بْنُ جَمِيلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَهَّابِ الثَّقَفِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدٌ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ،‏.‏ أَنَّ امْرَأَةَ، ثَابِتِ بْنِ قَيْسٍ أَتَتِ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ثَابِتُ بْنُ قَيْسٍ مَا أَعْتُبُ عَلَيْهِ فِي خُلُقٍ وَلاَ دِينٍ، وَلَكِنِّي أَكْرَهُ الْكُفْرَ فِي الإِسْلاَمِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ أَتَرُدِّينَ عَلَيْهِ حَدِيقَتَهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَتْ نَعَمْ‏.‏ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ اقْبَلِ الْحَدِيقَةَ وَطَلِّقْهَا تَطْلِيقَةً ‏"‏‏.‏

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 197:
        Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The wife of Thabit bin Qais came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I do not blame Thabit for defects in his character or his religion, but I, being a Muslim, dislike to behave in un-Islamic manner (if I remain with him)." On that Allah's Apostle said (to her), "Will you give back the garden which your husband has given you (as Mahr)?" She said, "Yes." Then the Prophet said to Thabit, "O Thabit! Accept your garden, and divorce her once."

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 198:
        Narrated 'Ikrima:

The sister of 'Abdullah bin Ubai narrated (the above narration, 197) with the addition that the Prophet said to Thabit's wife, "Will you return his garden?" She said, "Yes," and returned it, and (then) the Prophet ordered Thabit to divorce her. Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The wife of Thabit bin Qais came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I do not blame Thabit for any defects in his character or his religion, but I cannot endure to live with him." On that Allah's Apostle said, "Will you return his garden to him?" She said, "Yes."

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 199:
        Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The wife of Thabit bin Qais bin Shammas came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I do not blame Thabit for any defects in his character or his religion, but I am afraid that I (being a Muslim) may become unthankful for Allah's Blessings." On that, Allah's Apostle said (to her), 'Will you return his garden to him?" She said, "Yes." So she returned his garden to him and the Prophet told him to divorce her.
        Yes these are the ones I need but in urdu please.
        Alhumdulillah

Comment

Btw I am a sister
          Alhumdulillah

Comment

noobz where can he access the hadiths in urdu?
            why you asking me, i can't even read/write urdu myself.

zeeshan could have helped if the mods hadn't banned him

maybe paste all that in google translate. englush to urdu

Comment

• shay5
              shay5 commented
              Editing a comment
              Useless..........

• noobz
              noobz commented
              Editing a comment
              why don't u write it up in urdu dumbledore

Tried Google translate. It's a messed up translation.
            Alhumdulillah

Comment

Originally posted by islam lover View Post
              Tried Google translate. It's a messed up translation.
              Can I ask why you need it?

Comment

http://www.hadithurdu.com/

I found all the thabit bin Qais ones. click here

http://www.hadithurdu.com/?cmf%5B0%5...habit+bin+Qais

Comment

JazakAllah Khair.
                  Alhumdulillah

Comment

Working...
                  X