Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will i ever be able to find native american wife?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salaam_7cgen View Post

There's a brother in multaqa forums who hit the nail about link

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/forum...gatory-prayers

he just loves to entertain himself with arguments and debates and make himself look like a person of knowledge when he is far from that
    These people are a waste of time akhi, I wasted enough time trying to reason with them.

Juhal speaking about matters like they are some qualified sheikh/mufti are a fitna.

جزاك الله خيرا
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

These people are a waste of time akhi, I wasted enough time trying to reason with them.

Juhal speaking about matters like they are some qualified sheikh/mufti are a fitna.

جزاك الله خيرا
      Oh come one now Saif. You don't have to be so sore. Just because you cannot confirm what I post because you neither have the material or know Arabic, does not mean you get angry. You can't ask your someone all the time, because others have a life. No need to get so mad.
      Watch those eyes

Comment

There's a brother in multaqa forums who hit the nail about link

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/forum...gatory-prayers

he just loves to entertain himself with arguments and debates and make himself look like a person of knowledge when he is far from that
        A brother who spat out some random rhetoric is your best case against me? Lol don't make me laugh.

When you come up with proof with all those dumb prayers your retarded scholars advocate then start linking to that thread.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

A brother who spat out some random rhetoric is your best case against me? Lol don't make me laugh.

When you come up with proof with all those dumb prayers your retarded scholars advocate then start linking to that thread.
          "dumb prayers" - and who is a "retarded" scholar?

Don't follow the Hanafi mathhab if you don't wish to, but refrain from badmouthing the 'Ulema.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

"dumb prayers" - and who is a "retarded" scholar?

Don't follow the Hanafi mathhab if you don't wish to, but refrain from badmouthing the 'Ulema.
            "dumb prayers"

Anything innovated is dumb. Dumb is a mild word for innovations.

"Retarded'

Anyone who pushes innovations.

And this isn't even part of the classical Hanafi madhhab.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

That's why your the one who looked clueless and dumb in that forum because you were out of your depth

and it's obvious why your using this language because the brother hit the nail in the head or as another saying goes
              the truth hurts

Comment

That's why your the one who looked clueless and dumb in that forum because you were out of your depth

and it's obvious why your using this language because the brother hit the nail in the head or as another saying goes
                the truth hurts
                So no actual proof as asked? As expected.

If you're so helpless, you know you could ask your champion from that forum to help you out a bit you know.

Comment

The usual suspects.

Comment

Working...
                  X