How to find someone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find someone?

So I’m female and 25. I would like to marry soon but my family are pressuring me to find someone quick. I was always taught not to talk to boys or do anything like that, so now, with my family telling me too, I don’t know where to look or how to. My parents have found potentials but for some reason or another, the whole family can’t decide on any single guy to pursue.

Nowadays, looking online is scary and I don’t want to end up doing anything haram or end up catfished. So just struggling.

What is the best way to get to know a guy, without seeming too eager and give the wrong impression and still keep it halal?

any advice is welcome!

Jazakallah! ☺️☺️

Ask friends or any other family members that might know someone.
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Working...
    X