No announcement yet.

What can i do about him?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a example of what happens when the doors to Fitna are opened, the gaze is not lowered and "feelings" for the opposite gender develop,

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Too busy being a daddy.
      Thats straight out of the council estate

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Thats straight out of the council estate
        Click image for larger version

Name:	little-boy.gif
Views:	2
Size:	268.6 KB
ID:	12577240

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Messaging him directly is a bad idea. It can lead to haraam.
          It all depends on her self control.

I merely suggested leaving her father's number and letting him do the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
            I think you should make du'ā but not the du'ā you are making. Make du'ā that Allāh takes him out of your heart, makes you forget him, obliterates any feelings you have for him, and frees you from the test you are in.

Trust me when I tell you this. There have been ppl who have made du'ā and begged Him for something, only to regret it when they have gotten it.

You also seem to do what everyone I know does when they really want something. They add the make him or it khair for me clause. I've never seen anyone who did that and had their du'ā accepted. I remember I used to do it when I was young. It seemed like such a genius idea.

Allāh will give me what is good for me. So, why not make du'ā by saying Ya Allāh make her good for me and me good for her.

Several of my friends and youngesters I know have and still do approach me with this idea, and you should see the expression on their faces when they tell me about this clause. It's as if they have made a startling discovery. Of course, once I break it to them that I know and used to do it as well, their expressions just fade away so fast...

You know, when you make du'ā and it is not accepted in this world, it is either stored for the next world or some evil is warded off of you.

I think you should increase your good deeds. Give in charity. Make lots of dhikr. Dhikr is a fast way to accumulate tons of good deeds in a short period of time.

You are being tested.

Make du'ā Allāh frees you from the test. Increase your good deeds to hasten the acceptance of the du'ā.
            She mentioned that he was a good guy, good in deen and aklhaq and despite her claims of not looking at him, it's clear she also finds him attractive.

She did say that her feelings are haram, but it's not. By what she wrote, nothing she did was haram. She just saw someone's character and developed an attraction to them. It happens. Instead of trying to forget him, she should tell her father about the brother and see if something can be done to arrange a meeting. Maybe even give her father his number and have him call the brother. If it works out, great. If it doesn't, then this will stop whatever feeling she has for him and it won't flourish anymore. She'll have proper closure too, which is what she needs if she wants to move on. But as long as that bit of hope is still there, she'll continue having these feelings.

There were women who went to the Prophet (SAW) and proposed to him, so she shouldn't feel any shame in doing the same here for a guy who seems like a good one.
            Last edited by Pippin1376; 15-09-18, 12:10 AM. Reason: Her feelings are not haram. Her actions due to them can be, but nothing here is haram thus far
            مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
            It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
            Surah al-Baqarah
            [2:245]

.:.
            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
            ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Well, look at it. It's a big block of text for a start.
              Typical or you to derail the thread like the Troll Mod you are.

Her English/Grammer, Sentence structure etc is not what this thread is about.

Your Trolling antics gonna stop anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

She mentioned that he was a good guy, good in deen and aklhaq and despite her claims of not looking at him, it's clear she also finds him attractive.

She did say that her feelings are haram, but it's not. By what she wrote, nothing she did was haram. She just saw someone's character and developed an attraction to them. It happens. Instead of trying to forget him, she should tell her father about the brother and see if something can be done to arrange a meeting. Maybe even give her father his number and have him call the brother. If it works out, great. If it doesn't, then this will stop whatever feeling she has for him and it won't flourish anymore. She'll have proper closure too, which is what she needs if she wants to move on. But as long as that bit of hope is still there, she'll continue having these feelings.

There were women who went to the Prophet (SAW) and proposed to him, so she shouldn't feel any shame in doing the same here for a guy who seems like a good one.
                Is this a Fatwa from yourself?

A sister should seek marriage through a Wali, not bypass them and go propose to a brother.

Comment

It was narrated that Thaabit al Banaani said: I was with Anas ibn Maalik and a daughter of his was with him. He said: “A woman came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and offered herself in marriage to him. She said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, do you want to marry me?’” The daughter of Anas said: “How little was her modesty. How shameless, how shameless!” Anas said: “She was better than you; she had a liking for the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) so she offered herself in marriage to him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4828.

Imam al-Bukhaari included this hadeeth in a chapter which he entitled: “A woman offering herself in marriage to a righteous man.”

Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said:

Ibn al-Munayyir said in al-Haashiyah: One of the subtle points of al-Bukhaari’s knowledge is that he from the specific story of the woman who offered herself in marriage to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) he derived a general principle; he understood that it is permissible for any woman to offer herself in marriage to a righteous man whose righteousness she admires, and if he likes her he may marry her subject to the conditions of marriage being fulfilled.

These two ahaadeeth – the hadeeth of Sahl and the hadeeth of Anas, both of which mention the woman who offered herself in marriage to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) – indicate that it is permissible for a woman to offer herself in marriage to a man, and to let him know that she has a liking for him, and there is nothing wrong with her doing so. And the one to whom a woman offers herself in marriage has the choice of either accepting or refusing, but he does not have to express his refusal outright, rather it is sufficient for him to remain silent.
                  Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Is this a Fatwa from yourself?

A sister should seek marriage through a Wali, not bypass them and go propose to a brother.
                    Can you please learn before you speak. Your inaccurate posts are getting out of control
                    Watch those eyes

Comment

Can you please learn before you speak. Your inaccurate posts are getting out of control
                      Innacurate to advise sisters to seek for marriage through a Wali?

Accurate for them to bypass wali and directly propose to a guy?

Your Jahil antic's out of control.

Comment

It was narrated that Thaabit al Banaani said: I was with Anas ibn Maalik and a daughter of his was with him. He said: “A woman came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and offered herself in marriage to him. She said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, do you want to marry me?’” The daughter of Anas said: “How little was her modesty. How shameless, how shameless!” Anas said: “She was better than you; she had a liking for the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) so she offered herself in marriage to him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4828.

Imam al-Bukhaari included this hadeeth in a chapter which he entitled: “A woman offering herself in marriage to a righteous man.”

Ibn al-Munayyir said in al-Haashiyah: One of the subtle points of al-Bukhaari’s knowledge is that he from the specific story of the woman who offered herself in marriage to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) he derived a general principle; he understood that it is permissible for any woman to offer herself in marriage to a righteous man whose righteousness she admires, and if he likes her he may marry her subject to the conditions of marriage being fulfilled.

These two ahaadeeth – the hadeeth of Sahl and the hadeeth of Anas, both of which mention the woman who offered herself in marriage to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) – indicate that it is permissible for a woman to offer herself in marriage to a man, and to let him know that she has a liking for him, and there is nothing wrong with her doing so. And the one to whom a woman offers herself in marriage has the choice of either accepting or refusing, but he does not have to express his refusal outright, rather it is sufficient for him to remain silent.
                        Mufti Zeeshan Fatwa,

Facepalm

Comment

Mufti Zeeshan Fatwa,

Facepalm
                          We know you have reading problems. Read again.

Ibn Hajr al-Asqalaani.

Now who slanders!
                          Watch those eyes

Comment

Innacurate to advise sisters to seek for marriage through a Wali?
                            I knew you could not stop. Yes, I showed you what Ibn Hajar said. And you posted the following. You showed once again you cannot read! You also showed you slander others.

t was narrated that Thaabit al Banaani said: I was with Anas ibn Maalik and a daughter of his was with him. He said: “A woman came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and offered herself in marriage to him. She said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, do you want to marry me?’” The daughter of Anas said: “How little was her modesty. How shameless, how shameless!” Anas said: “She was better than you; she had a liking for the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) so she offered herself in marriage to him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4828.

Your Jahil antic's out of control.

Mufti Zeeshan Fatwa,

Facepalm

You just called Ibn Hajar a Jahil!

Do you have no shame?
                            Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

thank you, jazak Allah kheir

The issue is, I really can't speak to my father about this. At all. I understand khadija (ra) asked for the prophet (saw) but i can't do this, i wish i were able to, otherwise i wouldn't be on this forum. I guess I really need to know what my attitude towards making duaa should be like. I have asked Allah to make things happen before in my life and to make them khair for me (and that if it's not khair dunya or akhira for me please take it out of my heart and keep it away from me) and alhamdulilah, everything i have asked for has so far been a blessing for me (and i will always pray that it stays this way for me). I don't want to lose hope in Allah and i dont want to be certain that my duaa will be answered so im just very confused in the middle right now. I have been making duaa about this for so long, i don't want to lose hope in Allah when i could be nearing the finish line. As you said, some closure would be very useful right now... Please make duaa for me.
                              Last edited by bamjamjamma; 19-09-18, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bamjamjamma View Post

thank you, jazak Allah kheir

The issue is, I really can't speak to my father about this. At all. I understand khadija (ra) asked for the prophet (saw) but i can't do this, i wish i were able to, otherwise i wouldn't be on this forum. I guess I really need to know what my attitude towards making duaa should be like. I have asked Allah to make things happen before in my life and to make them khair for me (and that if it's not khair dunya or akhira for me please take it out of my heart and keep it away from me) and alhamdulilah, everything i have asked for has so far been a blessing for me (and i will always pray that it stays this way for me). I don't want to lose hope in Allah and i dont want to be certain that my duaa will be answered so im just very confused in the middle right now. I have been making duaa about this for so long, i don't want to lose hope in Allah when i could be nearing the finish line. As you said, some closure would be very useful right now... Please make duaa for me.
                                There is no harm in continuing to make dua. Allaah can make anything happen.

You just have to remember not to fall into despair if your dua is not answered.

Remember, dua is a plea to Allaah. He is the King of kings. He can choose to accept or not accept.

Some people lose hope, faith, and what not when their dua is not answered. Do not be one of those people.

Make dua. But also remember that in case Allaah does not answer it, you will have it stored for the next world.

Don't ever fall in despair or lose hope while or after dua. And always remember that if you do not get him but show patience, then Allaah will give you better.

When he does, you won't even remember this. It is hard to believe this now, but the more you go through it the more you realize.
                                Watch those eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X