This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you

go into detail about your education history with your spouse? like through your transcripts fails etc? and if you were still studying after marriage would you explain why things took so long ?

Past sins you can cover up, but this isnt a matter of sins so if you dont want to bring it up you dont have to but if they ask you cant lie about it
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Past sins you can cover up, but this isnt a matter of sins so if you dont want to bring it up you dont have to but if they ask you cant lie about it
      How big of a deal is it would you say to fail subjects?

Comment

I don't understand, why would you want to see their transcripts if you're not going to employ them?
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

It would be funny so yes go ahead
          They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
          And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
          For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Originally posted by auser View Post
            would you
            No.

Comment