This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marriage Thread - Ask Away

For any general, quick, common questions and questions that don't really need an elaborate discussion. If you know the answer to a question, please answer here. Probably also the one thread on UF where a singleton cananswer marriage-related questions.

I'll start with some of my own questions:

- Is black magic an Islamic way to get someone married to someone when the one who has black magic done on them is unreasonably stubborn against marrying the potential, who is their perfect match?
    - If someone was really interested in a potential for several years, actively communicated with them, and proposed and who is said to be engaged to that potential by close family and friends, suddenly stops communicating with that potential directly and no longer interacts with them even after the potential reaches out to them, is it safe to assume that the couple is separated?
    Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
    "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Black magic is an act of kufr brother, read surah baqarah verse 102. It says in that verse that the magicians got nothing but the loss of their hereafter through it.

https://quran.com/2/102

And sorry but there is no such thing as coupling without a nikkah.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post

For any general, quick, common questions and questions that don't really need an elaborate discussion. If you know the answer to a question, please answer here. Probably also the one thread on UF where a singleton cananswer marriage-related questions.

- Is black magic an Islamic way to get someone married to someone when the one who has black magic done on them is unreasonably stubborn against marrying the potential, who is their perfect match?
      - If someone was really interested in a potential for several years, actively communicated with them, and proposed and who is said to be engaged to that potential by close family and friends, suddenly stops communicating with that potential directly and no longer interacts with them even after the potential reaches out to them, is it safe to assume that the couple is separated?
      As the sister stated, Magic iw Kufr, takes one out of Islam into Apostasy,

As for being interested in a potential, you seek fkr her hand in marriage through a Wali,

You are not permitted to communicate with her without the presence if a Mahram such as her Father.

Too many brothers and sisters who dont lower their gaze and then try and Justify this evil by claiming they want to marry him or her.

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post

what ???????
        Ya Allah,
        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Closed.

Comment

Working...
          X