Another rejection :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another rejection :(

Finally thought had it in the bag this time only to be rejected.

Feel like giving up and upset :(

Need some motivation to get through

Insha'Allah you will get through it, ask Allah (swt) to give you strength to deal with the rejection and help you through it.

Think of it like Allah (swt) has saved you for someone better. If someone is meant to be then nothing can stop them becoming your other half. So whatever has happened is what Allah (swt) had already planned.

It is better someone rejecting you now than telling you later on once married that they made a mistake or want a divorce.

Don't give up. Think positive. Spend time with family and friends and always thank Allah(swt) whatever happens.

Comment

What Mintchocchip wrote is so true and very encouraging. I am new to this forum, but you can find a lot of other posts that are very encouraging when it comes to this situation. I got rejected last week and it will take you a bit of time to come through this. Pray to Allah (SWT), spend more time making du'a, spend time with family and friends and try to take care of yourself at this moment. I called everyone I know just to talk and pretty much everyday with my brother and dad.

When the time is right, Insha Allah you will have your other half. There are things out of our control and Allah (SWT) knows what is best for us. Simply put, there are things we all go through in life that feel pretty crappy when we are going through it, and afterward it we don't get what we want, but everything we go through in life prepares us for who we are today and who we will become in future. Keep that rope strong with Allah (SWT) because he will always be there for you no matter what and everything will work out at the end Insha Allah...just from my life experience (I think over 30 count as having reached that maturity).

I hope you feel better Insha Allah and stay strong!

Comment

Ah thanks guys, just feel lik3 giving up trying to stay strong.

the thing is I get quiet lonely because don't have have a sibling or much family other then parents .

all my friends are married so all busy with family no ones got time

any tips on how I can deal with this ? Otherwise itjust keeps playing on my mind

Comment

Originally posted by mynameis123 View Post
          Ah thanks guys, just feel lik3 giving up trying to stay strong.

the thing is I get quiet lonely because don't have have a sibling or much family other then parents .

all my friends are married so all busy with family no ones got time

any tips on how I can deal with this ? Otherwise itjust keeps playing on my mind

You are pretty much in the same situation as me. My dad and cousin live in another city that is about 5 hours by plane, my brother is in another country and rest of my family is in my birth country. I've been pretty much on my own since I was 18 so I can definitely relate to you. I don't know how close you are to the Muslim community where you live, but what I found really help me is being involved with the community. Regardless of whether you are a girl/guy, just going to the mosque, attending halaqas, volunteering in the community and making yourself visible within the community will really help you connect with others. One more thing, get to know the Imam...the Imam is the leader of the mosque and he surely will have some ways to either get the word out that you are looking for someone or may already have a process in place for "matchmaking". Again I don't know your situation so I'm just giving you what I've seen/experienced.

Also really take care of yourself...that means your spiritual, emotional, mental and physical aspects. Spend more time in prayer, get to mosque as often as you can, take time to do something you enjoy to improve your mental and emotional well-being (go for a long walk while listening to lectures, spend time in nature, etc.), and find physical activities you enjoy doing (gym, running, sports, etc.). I know it is easier said then done, but you need to find happiness with where you are right now, find motivation to be the best version of yourself and keep trying with the process...Insha Allah you will find someone. Just don't compromise your own well-being for something that's out of your control. Hold on to that rope with Allah (SWT) and Insha Allah you will have everything you want and need at the right time.

Comment

• Fakhri
            Fakhri commented
            Editing a comment
            Jazaa'kallah Khair brother. Alhamdulillah.

Don't give up yet my brother. Right now it's going to suck, and the rejection will hurt. Keep making Dua, and like the other brothers have said keep your mind busy and keep living your life in the mean time.
          "Knowing what you don’t know is more useful than being brilliant.”
          -Charlie Munger
          "It seems that we're better at finding someone to blame for our problems than we are at finding creative solutions to fix them.”
          -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Just remember that Allah is the best planner. You might want something, thinking that it's good for, but maybe Allahs has something better in store for you, and you just got to be patient. And as they say, do your best and leave the rest to Allah..so she rejected you? Khayr, that just means she wasn't the right one for you anyway. Don't let it affect you negatively, just be positive and move on.
            رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Plenty more samak in the bahr insha'Allah.

May Allah (swt) grant you success.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                Plenty more samak in the bahr insha'Allah.

May Allah (swt) grant you success.
                it doesnt sound right in arabic

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

For me it sounds fine

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Your users name reminded me of Abu julaybeebs story, we're all gonna make it brothers and sisters!

Comment

Is it just me or do sisters have an upper hand when it comes to marriage?

Comment

Depends how old they are lol

Comment

Your users name reminded me of Abu julaybeebs story, we're all gonna make it brothers and sisters!
                          Good insha Allah

Comment

Some sisters struggle too.

Comment

Working...
                            X