Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can us muslims help men from being in a abusive relationship?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can us muslims help men from being in a abusive relationship?

salaams peeps

i thought id make this thread because i think its a bit trickier to help men in a abusive relationship,
    men usually are mentally and emotionally abused,
    anyways id like to hear your thoughts....

Simply on a roll

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Men must always have a close trusted friend to confide in.
      You cant quantify mental and emotional abuse to explain to the rest of the world who wont understand.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

• Mintchocchip
        Mintchocchip commented
        Editing a comment
        That friend should be someone who won't just agree to everything being said. It has to be a friend who will give fair advice.

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
      You cant quantify mental and emotional abuse to explain to the rest of the world who wont understand.
      dont you think men find it a it harder to talk to peeps about it?

as in pride and ego come in the way

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
        You just have to forget about pride and ego 9/10 guys would like to open up when it reaches melting point

It's true doe

I talk to my friend more then my own family about issues or problems i going through Alhamdulillah this is why you need good Muslim friends as they will boost your imaan and remind you of akhiraa say with having a spouse

Comment

walaykum salam,

It's a really tricky one cos' particularly if there are kids involved, it feels like they are held hostage that one false move and she can take them away so men in that situation feel trapped like they can't leave but can only stay by living like a puppet- that situation can't persist and something's got to give.

The only thing I can suggest is to look out for warning signs before you start having kids. If the wife is abusive, if she's controlling, if she tries to cut him off from sources of support such as friends or family (unless the friends and family are people who try to misguide so that's sometimes tricky to ascertain and depends on the individual case)- learn to recognise the red flags particularly symptoms of things like narcissistic personality disorder. If these red flags are already causing problems in the relationship, then ask yourself if you want to bring a child into that mess. Don't EVER EVER EVER think that a baby will keep the family together and stop a spouse from being abusive or controlling- if anything it makes matters worse cos' the baby is used as a hostage to control the situation even more. I know men might worry about losing some of their wealth due to a divorce but really that's a secondary consideration, the bigger devastation would be in losing children. If you're in a bad marriage and there are no kids then it's okay to lose some wealth in the divorce, it's a worthwhile price to pay for getting away from an abuser who could potentially ruin the rest of your life.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
          X