Charging People to Help Them Find a Spouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charging People to Help Them Find a Spouse

In the time of the prophet صلي الله عليه و آله و صحبه و بارك و سلم the sahabas رضي الله عنهم أجمعين would assist one another in deen and duniya.

If someone knew of someone looking to get married they would suggest them to others etc.

Marriage was so simple then, they'd talk about marriage in the morning. They'd find someone during the day and would have a nikkah in evening and sacrifice an animal and khalas you are done.

But nowadays marriage has become a joke.

The big haraam weddings are an issue but finding a righteous spouse has its own struggles.

Sadly, Muslims have seen fellow Muslims struggling to find a spouse and instead of helping them find a spouse have turned their struggles into a business opportunity and charge ridiculous amount of money to 'help' find a spouse.

I have heard from so many people that they have spent so much money on online platforms as well as matrimonial services that charge to send you marriage profiles.

I find that sad and degrading.

The Imams, Masjids, Community Leaders need to be more active in helping brothers and sisters in finding a spouse.

Attached is a FREE Matrimonial Service that assist brothers and sisters in finding a spouse. And also provide a complete marriage service to support those struggling and having issues in w marriage.

What avenues have you used to find a spouse?

What more do you think can be done to assist brothers and sisters in searching for a spouse in the halal manner?

Barak Allah Feekum
    Attached Files

UK only?

Comment

Who's behind this? Just browsed through their site ...

Comment

We can't go to the mosque either because they have marriage services that charge a hefty amount of money.

One of them says if you find a spouse from their service then both parties pay £300 each.

Despicable!! Lmso

Sorry I don't have any solutions to this problem, people can help each other but that boils down to the individual

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

And yes

My dad did spend a lot of money online It's embarassing

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            We can't go to the mosque either because they have marriage services that charge a hefty amount of money.

One of them says if you find a spouse from their service then both parties pay £300 each.

Despicable!! Lmso

Sorry I don't have any solutions to this problem, people can help each other but that boils down to the individual
            What?

Which Mosque?

Nauzubillah, its all about making money,

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

What?

Which Mosque?

I can't tell you on here

Comment

I've heard of rishta aunties who charge an upfront fee then charge double the amount in the event of a successful match.

It is ridiculous.

Comment

I can't tell you on here
                  Elm ?

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                    I've heard of rishta aunties who charge an upfront fee then charge double the amount in the event of a successful match.

It is ridiculous.
                    there are men that do this in bdesh

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

What?

Which Mosque?

My local mosque charged for eid prayer
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

My local mosque charged for eid prayer
                        Are u sure it's not eid zakat money

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Are u sure it's not eid zakat money
                          Idk i didnt go it was on sunday, 2 days after eid which is a day late i think and i wouldnt wanna go mix in with the men there, not having a mahram and all... they said to make sure to bring a contribution
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Despicable!! Lmso

its a money making machine, they couldnt give a toss if you find your soul mate, they just care about closing the deal and getting the cash

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                              UK only?
                              No. Open to all Muslims.

Comment

Working...
                              X