Should I marry this person due to my extenuating personal circumstance or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muslim-Guy View Post

Something has happened and just waiting on the outcome and something already has taken place so that has taken a step back. Well sis in law is gonna be busy with her new baby on the way so doubt she will get involved. My sister is gonna be busy with Uni so doubt she will have time to talk.

Just gonna have to wait and see really.
    You always have an excuse for everything. Your sister stuck in uni 24/7 that she can't make a few 15 min phone calls to get to know the girl?????? Stop taking a backseat in your own life. Otherwise your parents will continue to control you and your future wife. Make sure you ask your parents questions and find out what's going on every step of the way...
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

You always have an excuse for everything. Your sister stuck in uni 24/7 that she can't make a few 15 min phone calls to get to know the girl?????? Stop taking a backseat in your own life. Otherwise your parents will continue to control you and your future wife. Make sure you ask your parents questions and find out what's going on every step of the way...
      They not excuses to people it maybe but I am a thinker, always thinking about things. Parents already controlling me so no change there.

Comment

They not excuses to people it maybe but I am a thinker, always thinking about things. Parents already controlling me so no change there.
        Well train your brain to think a different way. Unless you have a horrible relationship with your sister there should be no reason as to why she wouldnt want to help in your marriage pro9cess. If worse comes to worse, get the girls whatsapp and add her wali in the group and get to know her like that
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Give the girl's Wali your username and tell him you can be found on UF. I think you might find your problems sort themselves out very quickly.

Comment

Brother today your parents are controlling you then it may be your wife who controls you then your children.

In one of your posts you said maybe you should find someone through the marriage websites who knows. So how would you get to know the person on the website?

No one can force you to get married. If you don't already then pray in the masjid and talk to brothers. Make friends with them. Get advice and listen to their opinions. End of the day you need to decide for yourself so ask Allah (swt) to help you.

Comment

sorry to say this but you need to man up

Comment

Ignore the harsh comments and the name calling. Some need a refresher course on Prophet Muhammads manners and demeanor. I don't know whether or not you should marry this girl, but I do know that you should get to know her before you make a decision. Make sure you have a Mahram present at all times, and make sure you pay attention to how religious she is. That should be your number one priority in a wife. Don't rush into anything and don't let your parents pressure you. You don't need a bunch of internet strangers opinions on this matter. Pray to Allah, and go talk to an Imam about it. They would be much more qualified to give you advice about this matter.

Comment

Working...
                X