Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Booth Idea For Wedding Party

Hello Everyone,

According to me photo booth is best idea for all events. In my brother's marriage we hire photo booth and I must tell you it's best thing to entertain our guest. I thanks to PhotoWorks Interactice Photo Booth Rentals to make our event memorable. Friends you can also share your views and experience about photo booth.

Thanks
    PhotoWorks Interactive Photo Booth Rentals
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.photoworksinteractive.com/

Hi dr Nick
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Hello....!!!
      PhotoWorks Interactive Photo Booth Rentals
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      http://www.photoworksinteractive.com/

Comment

Wasn't sure anyone would get the Simpson's reference lol
        It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
        "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          Hi dr Nick
          pretty sure he says hi everybody
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Lisaa_Martin View Post
            Hello Everyone,

According to me photo booth is best idea for all events. In my brother's marriage we hire photo booth and I must tell you it's best thing to entertain our guest. I thanks to PhotoWorks Interactice Photo Booth Rentals to make our event memorable. Friends you can also share your views and experience about photo booth.

Thanks
            How much do you get paid to promote this? How can I get in on the action?
            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Lisaa_Martin View Post
              Hello Everyone,

Thanks
              Don't think this will work for Asian weddings...booths are not big enough to handle more than one aunty.

Comment

@zi-zizou its a big booth
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                  @zi-zizou its a big booth
                  That's no way to talk about our aunties. Have a word with yourself.

Comment

Imo a complete waste of money

My husband got one for his wedding (lmso)

I asked him why are you wasting your money on that, he said it's too entertain the guests so they don't get bored

We have the album where a few people wrote messages, he doesn't even care what they wrote

Here is an idea, if you are really bothered about kids then buy some balloons and put them in a room, that is enough to keep the kids entertained or just grab some soft toys

It'll save you money and hassle
                    Also, weddings are not some entertainment events

I'd rather not stress about extra unnecessary stuff for guests.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Don't think this will work for Asian weddings...booths are not big enough to handle more than one aunty.
                      The aunties were too busy with the paan platter
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                        Wasn't sure anyone would get the Simpson's reference lol
                        Sorry

I used to watch Simpsons back in my dumb years when I didn't realise how corrupted it was

I don't remember doctor Nick
                        hopefully you're talking about the cartoon and not some other Simpson
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

The downfall to these extra spenditures are that everyone influences each other so that means those who really can't afford it (many) feel the need to follow everyone else in these extravagant 'trends'

They don't want to feel left out or be the worst wedding of the year, it's a stupid competition

Too much money wasted

I went to a wedding where they had extra food like ice cream and waffle

It was a huge waste, people just had a three course meal, come on

Lol :/

Yes it is nice but it's not worth it

Comment

Also, evil eye is real

Remember that please, jealousy exists so be warned

​​​​​​(Without going too much into it)

Comment

Why would any guests get excited over a photo booth ....sounds like a boring idea to me ....perhaps i'm just a boring person.
                              As a guest I only care about the quality of the chaat and how many people I can avoid talking to.

Comment

Working...
                              X