Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'If you're a pervert now, you'll be a pervert after marriage'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

    i thought he was just chatting
    i didnt know it went all the way
    are u sure
    Let's hope people don't start justifying their wrong actions by comparing themselves with this knowledgeable person who has been accused of it

    We get people like that, 'if so and so did it, obviously I would do it because I'm just a normal muslim'
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

      i thought he was just chatting
      i didnt know it went all the way
      are u sure
      If you are interested you can research how far he fell, yes it was talking but it was with multiple women over a long period of time. Even whilst giving these reminders and for which he has threatened legal action for those trying to protect the community from his predator behavior, even after he was given chances to self reform, he still went against the agreements he made and that is when he got exposed.
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

      www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

        Let's hope people don't start justifying their wrong actions by comparing themselves with this knowledgeable person who has been accused of it

        We get people like that, 'if so and so did it, obviously I would do it because I'm just a normal muslim'
        That's a big danger, may Allah guide him and us all, ameen
        FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

        www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post

          If you are interested you can research how far he fell, yes it was talking but it was with multiple women over a long period of time. Even whilst giving these reminders and for which he has threatened legal action for those trying to protect the community from his predator behavior, even after he was given chances to self reform, he still went against the agreements he made and that is when he got exposed.
          im on work computer so i cant hear, who is this speaker?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

            im on work computer so i cant hear, who is this speaker?
            Nouman Ali Khan.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

              Nouman Ali Khan.
              thanks, is there any solid evidence like pictures of the conversations you could post here? or is it just several peoples words

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by noobz View Post

                that is not true, its just your bias.
                Its definitely true

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

                  thanks, is there any solid evidence like pictures of the conversations you could post here? or is it just several peoples words
                  There are screenshots, but I'd rather not derail the thread.

                  The original message in his talk is correct.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

                    thanks, is there any solid evidence like pictures of the conversations you could post here? or is it just several peoples words
                    It's weird

                    There were screenshots (online random websites) but if there were so many people involved in it and it was only inappropriate messages that were taking place, why didn't people question it and question the creepy behaviour and report it. Maybe they thought it was ok as he is a public figure. I don't know if there was any pyhsical grooming happening but it's not something new.

                    There have been stories in the UK of Arabic teachers attacking their students.

                    I saw the accusation on here first, then Googled it, but thought it was a waste of time as it was hard to say who was telling the truth, hence I didn't want to mention his name on here because the actual message is quite good. He could connect with the younger audience.

                    There have also been incidents on here where people have been messaging each other for the wrong reasons.


                    ​​​​

                    Bottom line, trust no one, we can't trust our own selves, our body will speak and testify against us on the day of judgement,

                    May Allah save us from the humiliation of the day of judgement and guide us to success. Ameen

                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                      It's weird

                      There were screenshots (online random websites) but if there were so many people involved in it and it was only inappropriate messages that were taking place, why didn't people question it and question the creepy behaviour and report it. Maybe they thought it was ok as he is a public figure. I don't know if there was any pyhsical grooming happening but it's not something new.

                      There have been stories in the UK of Arabic teachers attacking their students.

                      I saw the accusation on here first, then Googled it, but thought it was a waste of time as it was hard to say who was telling the truth, hence I didn't want to mention his name on here because the actual message is quite good. He could connect with the younger audience.

                      There have also been incidents on here where people have been messaging each other for the wrong reasons.


                      ​​​​

                      Bottom line, trust no one, we can't trust our own selves, our body will speak and testify against us on the day of judgement,

                      May Allah save us from the humiliation of the day of judgement and guide us to success. Ameen
                      Ameen

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post

                        If you are interested you can research how far he fell, yes it was talking but it was with multiple women over a long period of time. Even whilst giving these reminders and for which he has threatened legal action for those trying to protect the community from his predator behavior, even after he was given chances to self reform, he still went against the agreements he made and that is when he got exposed.
                        all hearsay ginger demon , even in ramazan you're accusing people without knowing for a fact that it could be a smear campaign.

                        the only thing i found was facebook msg's from a guy claiming that these things happened , what happened then?

                        this is the same thing with tariq ramadan currently in france , the accusor has now changed the date on which she was allegedly raped to a whole new month cause tariq wasn't even in the country on the said date the accusor claimed she was raped.



                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by salaam_7cgen View Post

                          Its definitely true
                          show me your stats and figures and where you sourced all that info.



                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by noobz View Post

                            show me your stats and figures and where you sourced all that info.
                            Its not about stats and figures how many men actually get caught cheating on their wives

                            i know many who did and they did get caught but not reported so in statistics they are absent

                            but back to question how do i know because ive seen this with my own eyes i know many brothers personally not friends but were at one point who were in the nightclub life and even after marriage they continue their filth you can see all this around you

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by salaam_7cgen View Post

                              Its not about stats and figures how many men actually get caught cheating on their wives

                              i know many who did and they did get caught but not reported so in statistics they are absent

                              but back to question how do i know because ive seen this with my own eyes i know many brothers personally not friends but were at one point who were in the nightclub life and even after marriage they continue their filth you can see all this around you
                              U should forbid the evil on them

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by salaam_7cgen View Post

                                Its not about stats and figures how many men actually get caught cheating on their wives

                                i know many who did and they did get caught but not reported so in statistics they are absent

                                but back to question how do i know because ive seen this with my own eyes i know many brothers personally not friends but were at one point who were in the nightclub life and even after marriage they continue their filth you can see all this around you
                                so it is a personal bias then cause this is something that you're concluding through your eyes.






                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X