Why doesn't my wife show my any more attention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't my wife show my any more attention

My wife and married a few years back and we have a child together. I would say we have a happy marriage Alhamdullah. We have been away for most of the time since we were awaiting her visa. She is expected to come next month in sh Allah. We have taken a few setbacks lately. We have been arguing more and what not, but that's all normal in a marriage. I have noticed one thing odd. She used to always crave my attention and call me excessively even at work when she knew better not to call during those times. She used to complain I don't give answer the phone but I was busy most of the time and tried to.

​​​i found a new job a few months ago and I was able to have more time. I vowed to give her more attention. And when I did, I noticed she was call less and not motivated to talk. We have talked about it and she said she's saving the time for when she comes and she's busy with the child. But I know she has a lot of time on her hand to even send me one message. It's gotten bad to the point where a whole day or two will pass and she won't call or at least send a message.

To be honest, I feel like she's losing interest in me. I good to her but I feel like she doesn't care about my feelings anymore. I am a sensitive man. I guess it's true women get turned off by these things.

Show I show her less attention. Maybe she will miss me and start craving my attention. If I show her more attention and demand her attention will I seem desperate? Please I need a honest answer from the nature of women. I need to do the right thing here. JazalAllaj Alkair Salam Alaikum

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker123 View Post
      My wife and married a few years back and we have a child together. I would say we have a happy marriage Alhamdullah. We have been away for most of the time since we were awaiting her visa. She is expected to come next month in sh Allah. We have taken a few setbacks lately. We have been arguing more and what not, but that's all normal in a marriage. I have noticed one thing odd. She used to always crave my attention and call me excessively even at work when she knew better not to call during those times. She used to complain I don't give answer the phone but I was busy most of the time and tried to.

​​​i found a new job a few months ago and I was able to have more time. I vowed to give her more attention. And when I did, I noticed she was call less and not motivated to talk. We have talked about it and she said she's saving the time for when she comes and she's busy with the child. But I know she has a lot of time on her hand to even send me one message. It's gotten bad to the point where a whole day or two will pass and she won't call or at least send a message.

To be honest, I feel like she's losing interest in me. I good to her but I feel like she doesn't care about my feelings anymore. I am a sensitive man. I guess it's true women get turned off by these things.

Show I show her less attention. Maybe she will miss me and start craving my attention. If I show her more attention and demand her attention will I seem desperate? Please I need a honest answer from the nature of women. I need to do the right thing here. JazalAllaj Alkair Salam Alaikum
      Your honeymoon phase ended and now she doesn't call you everyday.

Its called reality, it doesn't mean she doesn't love you anymore.

جزاك الله خيرا
      Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 21-05-18, 10:58 PM.
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Aim for balance

If she says she's busy and she's not fussed about messaging you then let her be.

After kids come in to the picture women need to give the child their care and attention. That's 24/7.

Just help her with it so you can spend time together while raising your child.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker123 View Post

Show her less.

Comment

Working...
          X