Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nervous about wedding night, any advice please

Salams,

I'll be getting married soon In Shaa Allah.

However, I'm a bit nervous about the wedding night, regarding "intimacy". I have no experience...

Any tips from the guys?

Roses are red
    violets are blue
    get in the kitchen
    or ima get you

say that and the nerves will go
    maybe a tooth aswell
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
      Roses are red
      violets are blue
      get in the kitchen
      or ima get you

say that and the nerves will go
      maybe a tooth aswell
      ​​​​​
      Bro this isn't a joke!

Comment

Why are you asking a bunch of unmarried people? There are plenty of useful articles out there on the web.

Comment

This is too private to discuss on a mixed forum.

​​​​​​You can check out some Islamic books on this for advice.
          Be cautious when you google because explicit or indecent stuff could come up.
          Non muslim writers won't give you the right information or appropriate information, also don't imitate their rules on this.

Online there is a PDF version of marriage ettiquettes you can download from kalamullah.

No practicing Muslim has experience in this and everyone feels the same but with certain things in life you just have to figure.

If you're really desperate, choose a male member you feel comfortable with and ask him but this topic is very private so always be careful about what you say.

​​​​​​There are hadiths about people talking about this carelessly that are compared to animals fornicating in public (correct me if I'm wrong).
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

http://www.kalamullah.com/family.html

^'Fiqh of marriage'
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              This is too private to discuss on a mixed forum.

​​​​​​You can check out some Islamic books on this for advice.
              Be cautious when you google because explicit or indecent stuff could come up.
              Non muslim writers won't give you the right information or appropriate information, also don't imitate their rules on this.

Online there is a PDF version of marriage ettiquettes you can download from kalamullah.

No practicing Muslim has experience in this and everyone feels the same but with certain things in life you just have to figure.

If you're really desperate, choose a male member you feel comfortable with and ask him but this topic is very private so always be careful about what you say.

​​​​​​There are hadiths about people talking about this carelessly that are compared to animals fornicating in public (correct me if I'm wrong).
              Shaytaan fornicating in the open i think
              correct me if im wrong

Comment

Wa alaikum Salaam,

Did you have the opportunity to study Kitabun Nikah brother?

If not, you should speak to a local scholar and ask/work-with him on this so that you understand your rights and the rights of your spouse. Not only concerning intimacy, but marriage in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Azraael View Post
                  Salams,

I'll be getting married soon In Shaa Allah.

However, I'm a bit nervous about the wedding night, regarding "intimacy". I have no experience...

Any tips from the guys?
                  read this book,

http://tawheednyc.com/sisters/etique...ge_wedding.pdf

Jazakallahu khair
                  http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                  X