Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Men In Abusive Marriages.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
    Domestic Violence Against Men Widespread ( in KSA)
    http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/734236

    The reality is: Kafir/Taghut media repeatedly give voice to Muslim women, and maids, as victims who need to be championed, and who's problems mean societies and cultures must change to improve women's and maids' circumstances. This has been a constant drumbeat and cry for decades, increasing in recent years so that women perceive themselves as victims who deserve to be outraged, deserve greater rights, deserve freedoms, deserve powers and authorities over their affairs, deserve to CHANGE culture and society.

    This constant propagation has served to penetrate Arabian societies ( Gulf, and Saudi rural, urban). Many Saudis, male and female, have been educated in the West so they have developed different perspectives from traditional Saudi views of genders, social relations, etc.

    So there has been a growing trend in Arabia of women being victims who NEED and DESERVE to change society. Sadly, many do not know how society will be changed. But this cultural and societal trend has been constant for decades as planned and designed in the West. Part of their plan is to "open" Arabia, which they really mean is secularize and liberalize Arabia to be conducive Western ideological interests.

    Arab women violence against men is a byproduct of this 'Liberalization" of Arabia. And women have been caught up in this by acting out against men in their lives, regardless of the cause, justified or not.

    There are other articles at Arabnews wherein Arab women interviewed essentially 'blame male victims' as causing women to being violent. But the reality is the constant ideological assault causes underlying tensions and conflict even within the Arab family itself. Many women feel entitled to being violent, deserve to strike and attack men in their lives.

    There is a WAR being waged against Islam, Muslims, and Muslim belief in Islam. MAKE NO MISTAKE. Western powers have utterly imprisoned ulama and silenced every masjid in Arabia. Meanwhile, American and western societies continue to empower the most violent and extremist political views against Islam, where America has elected Trump, brought Mike Pompeo to power in State dept, and John Bolton as NSC advisor, the highest most important political offices beneath the US presidency, setting the trend throughout the world. American preachers have been calling for Holy War (of Shaytan) against Muslims since 9/11.

    It is fair to speculate that the trend in Arabia itself could be a precursor or building up to the state of affairs the Prophet (saws) described in his noble prophetic narrations about women being drawn to Masih Dajjal and believers having to tie up their women to keep them from joining him.
    I never really thought of it like this to be honest. Always assumed it was just Feminism brainwashing women so that they could be seen as "equal" in the eyes of society.

    I do, however, believe there is truth to what you say. The power dynamics between the genders has changed. Had no idea KSA - had this issue too. A real eye opener.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

      The general rule is men are stronger than women,

      Of course the feminists will say otherwise.

      Allah عز و جل told us he's given one strength over the other, of course exceptions exist, although the man who gets slapped around by his wife is probably mentally weak and not physically.
      I assumed the man had Autism or something of the sort (when I first read of this) but he didn't. He was a "regular" guy. Who just happened to be beaten up and terrorised by his partner. She is smaller than him physically (article had pictures). I guess anything and everything is possible in this day and age.

      Scientists are probably experimenting with pigs and adding wings to them. If Dolly the Sheep is real then why not flying pigs?

      La hawla wa la quwwata illa billaah.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

        I assumed the man had Autism or something of the sort (when I first read of this) but he didn't. He was a "regular" guy. Who just happened to be beaten up and terrorised by his partner. She is smaller than him physically (article had pictures). I guess anything and everything is possible in this day and age.

        Scientists are probably experimenting with pigs and adding wings to them. If Dolly the Sheep is real then why not flying pigs?

        La hawla wa la quwwata illa billaah.
        We have an abundance of man babies nowadays unfortunately.

        جزاك الله خيرا
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

        "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

        – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

          We have an abundance of man babies nowadays unfortunately.

          جزاك الله خيرا
          Brother, are you calling the victim of abuse - a "man-baby"?

          Comment


          • #35
            What about people that tell Muslim women to suffer in silence and to have patience because it could mean they enter heaven.

            I used to think that, yes, if we just suffer then perhaps we will get rewarded. That's deluded.

            It doesn't sound right but this is what some communities tell women, to have sabr and leave the husband doing as he wishes.

            When a woman challenges her husband for being an idiot it means she is a brainwashed maniac (no, I am not referring to Abu Kamel's post but it got me thinking).

            The question is, should Muslim women suffer in silence to avoid getting a divorce, in the hopes of getting rewarded in the here after?

            Or

            Should we start helping Muslim women to understand that they should not tolerate an iiresponsible husband who continues with his impermissible acts?




            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

              Brother, are you calling the victim of abuse - a "man-baby"?
              spineless men who can't stand up for themselves aka Man-babies, can hardly claim to be victims

              جزاك الله خيرا

              Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 09-05-18, 11:38 PM.
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

              "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

              – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

              Comment


              • #37
                I recall listening to a radio show a long time ago now, back when I used to listen to the radio - yes, mentioning that as I don't want to endorse listening to the radio! (Mostly pointless/insidiously harmful chatter) ...
                ​​​​​
                ... It was a phone-in with the topic of discussion being domestic abuse perpetrated on men by women.

                One particular case I remember was a man who was a martial arts instructor by profession, physically very big, capable, etc, who had endured years of violence from his partner / wife.

                Obviously, this man could have very easily overpowered a woman, but she would become violent and attack him with pans, pots and other such things.

                The man was quite calm in explaining all of this I seem to remember, and it seemed as though this was someone allowing himself to go through all of this as a loving parent might with a violent child with severe behavioural issues.

                Maybe he went into that marriage thinking he would be able to change, manage his partner's issues. We have all sorts of people carrying all sorts of baggage, this disorder, that disorder...

                The only defence I can think of excluding those already mentioned above, if it can rightly be called a defence, is that when a person might grow to love someone as their wife and also the mother of their children, and they obviously know of the person's good qualities, you can see why they might put up with that type of thing for some time. I've never been in the situation so I wouldn't know what it's like... On the outside it really seems unthinkable that I would let a woman physically abuse me at all, personally.

                But thinking a bit deeper, if I was to marry someone and then some years down the line, something sets off some sort of issues, a change in behaviour maybe from emotional trauma, etc...

                The case above is of course in relation to kuffaar, though I can still see it possibly happening with Muslims. Still, I agree, it's difficult to see something like this happening with practicing Muslim husbands and wives.


                (Allah Ta'aalaa keep us from such things.)

                ​​​​​​
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                -------------------------------
                "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

                Comment


                • #38
                  The effects of Liberalism are definitely destroying the bonds of marriage and family in Arabia. Increasing numbers of divorces, adultery, and many young women hate & despise housework and even caring for their own children. I know several young Arab men who are the sole caregivers after their wives said ' they're Your kids, take them’' and she goes off and lives the single “free” lifestyle.
                  Incidently, regarding the "free life in Arabia", I just read a news story of a Saudi who visited Dubai to meet/date an Em. Arab Lady. They made zina and minutes after finishing, he had a fatal heart attack.

                  And yes, a husband who has children with a woman, has a marriage respected by both families, is functioning normally, would not respond to his wife turning violent sometimes by sending her back to her parents after 5,10,15 years of marriage. It would seem like his failure to solve the problem.
                  So how bad is a punch in the face by his wife when it doesn't ’t cause a bruise, doesn’t break bones, nothing? It just causes him emotional pain knowing his wife can’t control herself, so he would even treat it as more like her being nushooz, rebelliousness. Pots and pans, knives, are more serious.
                  But what’s a slap, a punch, a spontaneous outburst by a woman on a man?
                  Last edited by Abu Kamel; 11-05-18, 02:44 AM.
                  Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                  " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    to make the mood worse, the ummah deserves its suffering

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                      I recall listening to a radio show a long time ago now, back when I used to listen to the radio - yes, mentioning that as I don't want to endorse listening to the radio! (Mostly pointless/insidiously harmful chatter) ...
                      ​​​​​
                      ... It was a phone-in with the topic of discussion being domestic abuse perpetrated on men by women.

                      One particular case I remember was a man who was a martial arts instructor by profession, physically very big, capable, etc, who had endured years of violence from his partner / wife.

                      Obviously, this man could have very easily overpowered a woman, but she would become violent and attack him with pans, pots and other such things.

                      The man was quite calm in explaining all of this I seem to remember, and it seemed as though this was someone allowing himself to go through all of this as a loving parent might with a violent child with severe behavioural issues.

                      Maybe he went into that marriage thinking he would be able to change, manage his partner's issues. We have all sorts of people carrying all sorts of baggage, this disorder, that disorder...

                      The only defence I can think of excluding those already mentioned above, if it can rightly be called a defence, is that when a person might grow to love someone as their wife and also the mother of their children, and they obviously know of the person's good qualities, you can see why they might put up with that type of thing for some time. I've never been in the situation so I wouldn't know what it's like... On the outside it really seems unthinkable that I would let a woman physically abuse me at all, personally.

                      But thinking a bit deeper, if I was to marry someone and then some years down the line, something sets off some sort of issues, a change in behaviour maybe from emotional trauma, etc...

                      The case above is of course in relation to kuffaar, though I can still see it possibly happening with Muslims. Still, I agree, it's difficult to see something like this happening with practicing Muslim husbands and wives.


                      (Allah Ta'aalaa keep us from such things.)

                      ​​​​​​
                      I think you're right. That is what it primarily boils down to - when you love someone, you tend to overlook their flaws. Or if you have children, then the idea of destroying their lives by splitting up seems like a selfish step to take.

                      For a woman in a domestic violence situation - she'll get some support and empathy. But I can't imagine any Muslim man admitting that his wife hits him.

                      I don't know - I think even "practicing" couples have their ups and downs. Maybe not to this extent, but nothing is surprising any more.


                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                        The effects of Liberalism are definitely destroying the bonds of marriage and family in Arabia. Increasing numbers of divorces, adultery, and many young women hare & despise housework and even carrying for their own children. I know several young Arab men who are the sole caregivers after their wives said ‘ theyre Your kids, take them’ and she goes off and lives the single “free” lifestyle.
                        I just read a news story of a Saudi who visited Dubai to meet/date an Em. Lady. They made zina and minutes after finishing, he had a fatal heart attack.

                        And yes, a husband who has children with a woman, has a marriage respected by both families, is functioning normally, would not respond to his wife turning violent sometimes by sending her back to her parents after 5,10,15 years of marriage. It would seem like his failure to solve the problem. That’s why a punch in the face by his wife doesn’t cause a bruise, doesn’t break bones, nothing. It just causes him emotional pain knowing his wife can’t control herself, so he would even treat it as more than her being nushooz, rebelliousness. Pots and pans, knives, are more serious.
                        But what’s a slap, a punch, a spontaneous outburst by a woman on a man?
                        If this is the situation in the Middle East - then no wonder the situation in the West is exponentially worse.

                        If the women despise housework - do they expect the husbands to provide them with maids? What do they do all day? And I'm even more shocked that a woman could just leave her children to live the "single" lifestyle. What on earth. What kind of life would that be where you can't feed/see/play with your own kids?

                        Priorities - We've got our priorities all messed up. Chasing this world and all its illusions for temporary pleasure. And that Saudi man who died will be resurrected in that state. A'uthu billah.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
                          to make the mood worse, the ummah deserves its suffering
                          :-/

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                            If this is the situation in the Middle East - then no wonder the situation in the West is exponentially worse.

                            If the women despise housework - do they expect the husbands to provide them with maids? What do they do all day? And I'm even more shocked that a woman could just leave her children to live the "single" lifestyle. What on earth. What kind of life would that be where you can't feed/see/play with your own kids?

                            Priorities - We've got our priorities all messed up. Chasing this world and all its illusions for temporary pleasure. And that Saudi man who died will be resurrected in that state. A'uthu billah.
                            They expect maids

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                              They expect maids
                              Do the ladies work outside the house? What's the expectation for the wife? Genuinely curious. What does the woman do?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                                Do the ladies work outside the house? What's the expectation for the wife? Genuinely curious. What does the woman do?
                                She takes of care of children and husband
                                most dont work outside

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X