if she went mike tyson on me ima gives 3 talaqs in one week
    if it was something less il give her a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

If i had kids i would take 1 chance purely for the sake of the kids
      but it depends on what she did
      I'm just baffled that women are physically stronger than men.

I'm sure a man could easily overpower the woman. So why take abuse? On a regular basis?

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

I'm sure a man could easily overpower the woman. So why take abuse? On a regular basis?

Not always occasionaly the guy can be a weakling but thats rare

some men have sabr and rahman more than others and some are probably too attached thats why

Comment

No one would willingly marry such a person. Besides - some addictions can start after marriage.
          It's usually he's a goody two shoe or "I'm I Love" nonsense then reality hits and they find they married a monster
          ​​​​​​
          نعوذ بالله من ذلك

Yes some addiction can, but more often than not it starts before marriage
          Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 05-05-18, 08:42 PM.
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

If i had kids i would take 1 chance purely for the sake of the kids
            but it depends on what she did
            Lol

Comment

I'd say women who are abusive tend to go for verbal abuse rather than physical.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                Definetely this. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who has beaten up their husband but I definetely know woman who were extremely verbally abusive.
                Last edited by aelmo; 04-05-18, 08:39 AM.

Comment

some ladies these days are androgynous and hitting the gym and taking anabolic steroids

they can do some damage and put up a good fight against a male who doesnt do the same
                  Last edited by Faith reloaded; 04-05-18, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Domestic Violence Against Men Widespread ( in KSA)
                    http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/734236

The reality is: Kafir/Taghut media repeatedly give voice to Muslim women, and maids, as victims who need to be championed, and who's problems mean societies and cultures must change to improve women's and maids' circumstances. This has been a constant drumbeat and cry for decades, increasing in recent years so that women perceive themselves as victims who deserve to be outraged, deserve greater rights, deserve freedoms, deserve powers and authorities over their affairs, deserve to CHANGE culture and society.

This constant propagation has served to penetrate Arabian societies ( Gulf, and Saudi rural, urban). Many Saudis, male and female, have been educated in the West so they have developed different perspectives from traditional Saudi views of genders, social relations, etc.

So there has been a growing trend in Arabia of women being victims who NEED and DESERVE to change society. Sadly, many do not know how society will be changed. But this cultural and societal trend has been constant for decades as planned and designed in the West. Part of their plan is to "open" Arabia, which they really mean is secularize and liberalize Arabia to be conducive Western ideological interests.

Arab women violence against men is a byproduct of this 'Liberalization" of Arabia. And women have been caught up in this by acting out against men in their lives, regardless of the cause, justified or not.

There are other articles at Arabnews wherein Arab women interviewed essentially 'blame male victims' as causing women to being violent. But the reality is the constant ideological assault causes underlying tensions and conflict even within the Arab family itself. Many women feel entitled to being violent, deserve to strike and attack men in their lives.

There is a WAR being waged against Islam, Muslims, and Muslim belief in Islam. MAKE NO MISTAKE. Western powers have utterly imprisoned ulama and silenced every masjid in Arabia. Meanwhile, American and western societies continue to empower the most violent and extremist political views against Islam, where America has elected Trump, brought Mike Pompeo to power in State dept, and John Bolton as NSC advisor, the highest most important political offices beneath the US presidency, setting the trend throughout the world. American preachers have been calling for Holy War (of Shaytan) against Muslims since 9/11.

It is fair to speculate that the trend in Arabia itself could be a precursor or building up to the state of affairs the Prophet (saws) described in his noble prophetic narrations about women being drawn to Masih Dajjal and believers having to tie up their women to keep them from joining him.

Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

The effort 'Holy War' of the Tawaghit powers has used the social status and position of women in the Muslim world as the wedge issue to further push Muslim societies away from Islam, as evident in the Tunisian law to allow Tunisian Muslim women to marry kufar men.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41278610

While this is not always necessary to raise, there should be awareness from the believer of e following:

Jabir reported that Allah’s Messenger SAW said:

“Iblis places his throne upon water; he then sends detachments (for creating dissension) ; the nearer to him in rank are those who are most notorious in creating dissension. One of them comes and says: “I did so and so.” And he says: “You have done nothing.” Then one amongst them comes and says: “I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between a husband and a wife.” The Satan goes near him and says: “You have done well.” A’mash said: He then embraces him.” [Sahih Muslim]

The kufar are slaves of Shaytan, slaves of the Taghut. They appear to be superior in material things, but they are truly slaves of the most evil enemy of mankind. Most don't know it. Some do, and they are tied to the actual worship of Shaytan in their Occult practices.
                      Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                      " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Holy Quran (TMQ) 4:76
                        Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post

some ladies these days are androgynous and hitting the gym and taking anabolic steroids

they can do some damage and put up a good fight against a male who doesnt do the same
                          I refuse to believe that. It doesn't seem likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                            Yeah, could be verbal and emotional. But physical seems a bit far fetched.

Comment

I refuse to believe that. It doesn't seem likely.
                              Yah, thats true

i assume these women are in the tiny, tiny minority

Comment

The general rule is men are stronger than women,

Of course the feminists will say otherwise.

Allah عز و جل told us he's given one strength over the other, of course exceptions exist, although the man who gets slapped around by his wife is probably mentally weak and not physically.

Comment

Working...
                                X