Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone on this forum have more than one wife?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Um_Saf View Post

I didn't do anything, I just naturally have always tried my best not to stereotype anything inshaAllah- i am not perfect in this by any means, but I take everything and everyone as I find them and base my opinion on what I find/facts. Alhamdulillah that's how I found Islam, I didn't accept the negative stereotypes or opinion that the media and ignorant non-muslims try to portray, I looked at the facts and found the truth.

We all know not everyone is the same, there are good and bad in everything.
    Just because one person might be abusive, selfish and other things doesn't mean everyone is. It is utterly unfair on the good people you end wrongly judging.

To prejudge anything is only a negative thing-yes we all do it to some extent but we should look at ourselves because its our problem and not the thing we judge without knowing.
    If the time comes when you do wrongly accuse and stereotype then when you find out you apologise and learn from it not stubbornly stick to the belief by saying well I was wrong this time but the majority are like how I imagine anyway. Its sad to see how many young people view blessings of Allah as destructive or negatively.

Its not part of our deen.
    Well made point.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Apples View Post
      OP Is missing the entire fundamental point of polygamy. Oh well...
      Ok? What is it then.

Comment

go on what??

I am not going to disclose anything about my life thanks- I have negative experiences with some members of the male gender that's all you need to know.
        Why mention it then ? And chances are you brought it upon yourself through your actions. Women are sly as hell and never take the blame.

Don't come here to hijack and make this post all about you. Don't talk to me anymore. And dont call me "brother".

Comment

Originally posted by Ray. View Post

Why mention it then ? And chances are you brought it upon yourself through your actions. Women are sly as hell and never take the blame.

Don't come here to hijack and make this post all about you. Don't talk to me anymore. And dont call me "brother".
          See you know nothing about me and yet you judge my life just because I happen to be a women...

I mentioned it as I was giving you some advice, I could be as bitter as you but Alhamdullah I am not- that you aren't the only one who has had negativity in his life, its not always the brothers hard done by.

I haven't made this about me-its all about you. I was giving you advice as you mentioned your family had affected your perception-funny how you thank a brother giving advice and abuse a sister doing the same, in the same tone.
          The advice would help you if you took in on board and weren't so blinded by hate and accepted to look at individuals as people and not your mother or sister. Your judgements are haram.

It looks like my comment to you has touched a nerve somewhere., oh well. Carry on with your negativity with women and marriage but it will not help you to succeed in life or married life. Your young inshaAllah you will learn.

Comment

i blame isis for this

Comment

I didn't do anything, I just naturally have always tried my best not to stereotype anything inshaAllah- i am not perfect in this by any means, but I take everything and everyone as I find them and base my opinion on what I find/facts. Alhamdulillah that's how I found Islam, I didn't accept the negative stereotypes or opinion that the media and ignorant non-muslims try to portray, I looked at the facts and found the truth.

We all know not everyone is the same, there are good and bad in everything.
              Just because one person might be abusive, selfish and other things doesn't mean everyone is. It is utterly unfair on the good people you end wrongly judging.

To prejudge anything is only a negative thing-yes we all do it to some extent but we should look at ourselves because its our problem and not the thing we judge without knowing.
              If the time comes when you do wrongly accuse and stereotype then when you find out you apologise and learn from it not stubbornly stick to the belief by saying well I was wrong this time but the majority are like how I imagine anyway. Its sad to see how many young people view blessings of Allah as destructive or negatively.

Its not part of our deen.
              I might've sounded a bit judgemental there but I am not lol. It's just that I fear marriage cuz the people I know do not have a good life. I don't wanna end up like that. You're moving in with someone you don't know and living the rest of your life with them. What if they change after a couple of years?
              Don't get me wrong, I respect people and want respect back. Which nowadays feels impossible to get.
              Nice people do exist ofcourse, but If I've never experienced respect, then how am i supposed to fully trust someone?

Comment

OP Is missing the entire fundamental point of polygamy. Oh well...
                I would like to know what it is.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Just heard about a woman who shot her husband in between the legs for marrying another woman in secret (don't know if the bullets missed or not)
                  Some women don't play lol
                  watch out Ray.
                  شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                  فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                  وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                  ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
                    Just heard about a woman who shot her husband in between the legs for marrying another woman in secret (don't know if the bullets missed or not)
                    watch out Ray.
                    I think it is only fair that men shoot women between her legs (make sure it is couple of shots you know to make sure you hit all the spots) and two bullets on her breast for cheating on her husband. Then men should point out and laugh and say watch out sisters this is you if you cheat. HEY YOU RIGHT it is fun!!! Quick! brothers get some bullets and gun...let us go wife cheater huntin bwahahahaha

Sexist isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post

I might've sounded a bit judgemental there but I am not lol. It's just that I fear marriage cuz the people I know do not have a good life. I don't wanna end up like that. You're moving in with someone you don't know and living the rest of your life with them. What if they change after a couple of years?
                      Don't get me wrong, I respect people and want respect back. Which nowadays feels impossible to get.
                      Nice people do exist ofcourse, but If I've never experienced respect, then how am i supposed to fully trust someone?
                      oh sorry sister I didn't mean you were judgemental, its natural to have fears-but thinking it will be negative before you have even begun is not the right mentality to have..
                      Marriage is all about trust- and its will have ups and downs, everything does-its not always going to be butterflies and exciting, disagreements are natural. But as long as you respect each other and both work on the marriage/fulfil your responsibilities inshaAllah you should find there are always solutions to any problem that might occur and you have more ups than downs. Islam gives us all the help and guidance we need in this life-we just have to implement it.

The question about what if they change-sometimes sadly people can change. You might try hard to make it work and your spouse doesn't -you have to take each situation as it comes and do your best to fix problems within it, sometimes there's no fixing no matter how hard you try and that is why divorce is halal. A marriage needs two committed people to work successfully. Being realistic about what a marriage is better than having a perfect fantasy that will disappoint you as it doesn't exist.

Trust Allah(saw) whatever happens there's a plan at work and a reason behind it. InshaAllah Allah (saw) will bless you with a pious spouse that there will be no doubts about whether you can trust or not. Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
                        watch out Ray.
                        That is such a south African thing to say "don't play" Are you south African ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
                          the females here are like sharks ripping the poor seal to shreds with no mercy
                          No...and he got banned.
                          “Whoever wants to purify his heart must prefer Allah over and above his own desires.” .

Comment

That is such a south African thing to say "don't play" Are you south African ?
                            no I'm not south African
                            ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

No...and he got banned.
                              What, why did he get banned?

Comment

Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post

I think it is only fair that men shoot women between her legs (make sure it is couple of shots you know to make sure you hit all the spots) and two bullets on her breast for cheating on her husband. Then men should point out and laugh and say watch out sisters this is you if you cheat. HEY YOU RIGHT it is fun!!! Quick! brothers get some bullets and gun...let us go wife cheater huntin bwahahahaha

Sexist isn't it?
                                weirdest comment I've read in a while, are you sure you're feeling alright?

Plenty already kill their wives, what are the stats again? 2 women each week are killed by their men.
                                If you want to join that crew, go right ahead. Those who resort to murder are all as bad as each other.

I don't see any sexism here, I don't even know what you're talking about tbh or who you're aiming this at. You're just triggered by everything.
                                ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Working...
                                X